44

THIRD PERSON POV

''Chim...what should I wear today?...I am so confused. What if his mom is some old, narrow minded woman and don't like me wearing the usual clothes I wear?'' Taehyung asked his best friend who was listening to him attentively on the Video call.

''Tae.....You are right. You must wear something that covers your body properly and behave like a shy and very polite girl who speaks less and listens more in front of your soon to be mother-in-law.'' Jimin advised making Taehyung nervous.

''That's the only thing I can't do, Chim...you know I forget everything when I start speaking. I am so nervous. What if she don't like me?'' He asked hesitantly. Jimin felt worried for his best friend but decided not to show it to the blonde.

''The fuck you are saying, Tae?.... You are the most beautiful person inside out. She will be lucky to have you as his son in law....okay? Don't be nervous. Your boyfriend will be there with you.'' He encouraged the blonde who nodded.

''Okay...but what should I wear. See, I don't have anything appropriate for the occasion. I told Koo that I need to go shopping yesterday but he didn't let me because that coconut head wanted to cuddle. I am gonna hit him on his head if his mother don't like me or my clothes.'' he said angrily remembering how Jungkook stubbornly kept holding him to sleep.

''Yes...and give an extra hit from my side too. That bunny deserve it.''

''He is not bunny, okay?''

"Tae, you were just calling him coconut head a few minutes ago.'' Jimin said in disbelief when his best friend turned protective towards his boyfriend in the blink of an eye.

''So what? he is my boyfriend. I can call him whatever I want but you can not. Okay....so don't call him bunny from now on.'' he replied making Jimin look at him with a sour mouth.

''Whatever....Just get ready before Jungkook come to pick you up. You are running out of time.'' Jimin reminded him making Taehyung even more nervous.

''Okay, Chim...I'll call you once I am back. Bye.''

''Bye.''

The blonde ended the call and looked at the heap of clothes lying on the bed anxiously.

He need to choose something that will look sober yet classy.

Taking more than three hours to get ready, Taehyung looked at himself in the mirror examining his appearance.

Wearing a stripped blue-peach full sleeved Shirt with a peach skirt that reach a little above his ankle paired with peach pencil heels and hairs left open to fall on his shoulders and a minimal makeup to highlight his features, Taehyung looked just the way he wanted.

Sober, Classy and ethereal.

But the boy was still hesitant

But the boy was still hesitant. Looking at himself from every angle, he bit on his lower lip only to taste the strawberry lip balm he has applied and immediately applied a little more of lip gloss. Noting that he don't have to bite on his lip otherwise his lip gloss will be gone till he will meet Jungkook's mom, the boy went to pick up his phone from the charger.