04

THIRD PERSON POV

''Why have you called this emergency meeting, Tae?'' Mr Kim asked sitting on the couch in the living room with Mrs Kim beside him and Namjoon and Naina on the opposite couch with Kim Taehyung standing on the coffee table like a host holding the remote of the TV like a mic.

''Sit down and buckle your seatbelts, lovelies because the next thing I am going to say will shake the ground under your feet.'' He announced dramatically making Naina curious. She could clearly see a big news been thrown at them without any warning because Taehyung behaves like this only when there is something extremely important.

''First, come down from that coffee table, baby...you will get hurt.'' Mrs Kim said worriedly making the black haired boy tsk.

''Am not a kid, mom...stop treating me like I am seven.'' He said pouting.

''Then stop behaving like seven and come down from that table.'' Namjoon said chuckling making Taehyung pout even more.

'' Nobody will speak now!!..Everyone, put your finger on your lips.'' He demanded glaring cutely at each of them making everyone do as asked quickly. Once satisfied, Taehyung hummed and smiled satisfactorily.

''Now....NO one will interfere when I am speaking. Whoever wants to say something, they will get a chance once I am done...okay?'' He asked pointing the remote at everyone making them nod in agreement.

''So....My graduation is over and as you already know, I wants to be a model. So.....'' He stopped in the middle to check if anyone has any problem but once he was confirmed that everyone was still calm, he closed his eyes and blabbered out the rest of the sentence which created a ruckus in the living room.

''I wanna go to Mumbai.''

''What?''

''Huh?''

''No way?''

''Shit!!''

Four different reactions from four different people.

The black haired boy didn't opened his eyes and kept waiting for the lectures to be delivered which didn't take long.

''Tae....baby, you are not old enough to go there alone.''

''That city isn't safe, Tae.''

''How will you manage there alone?''

''You shouldn't have exploded the bomb like that, Tae.'' The owner of this sentence was looking at him with shock and surprise making a certain girl close his eyes while Taehyung looked at her proudly. She was the only one who didn't show any hesitancy or protest with Taehyung's decision.

''Naina?...what do you mean by that?'' Mrs Kim asked her daughter in law confusedly.

''W-What I mean was....he s-shouldn't have said it like that. We could have g-got a heart attack, Mom.'' She lied stutteringly but everyone except Mrs Kim knew what she actually meant.

''Yes Tae....See, we understand you wanna be a model and nothing is wrong in that. You have the right to choose for yourself but baby, you can do that in Chandigarh as well....There are modelling companies here also. You are not old enough to go to Mumbai alone.'' His mother explained making Taehyung pout.

''I am not a kid Mom, I am twenty one. I can take care of myself. I don't wanna be a model in name....I wanna be a successful supermodel who comes on the covers of fashion magazines.'' Taehyung said coming down from the table with a sullen face.

''But that city isn't safe, Tae.....not everyone gets a chance there. There are so many struggles. One needs to struggle everyday for food, shelter and work. Mumbai isn't a small city....its a dream world but that world has its own highs and lows. Wherever there is good, there is something bad as well....and we have raised you in luxury...you won't be able to adjust.'' Mr Kim put forward his hesitancy making Taehyung go and sit in front of him.