EPILOGUE

THREE YEARS LATER.....

''BABIES!! DADDY IS HOME!! '' Jungkook informed as he entered his home as he does always and his cute and naughty little, four years old princess gasped covering her mouth with both her hands as she heard her father walking inside.

Taehyung was preparing dinner while his little princess sat on the kitchen counter eating strawberries with both her hands as she tell everything about her day to her Mumma who was listening to her attentively. Taehyung told his princess to protect her father from her teachers as all of them would smile at his handsome father which the little princess don't like even a bit when Mirha told Taehyung that he should not send Jungkook to drop her to school in the morning because all of her teachers want to snatch his daddy from her.

''Mumma...put me down....Dada will find me!!'' She whisper yelled making Taehyung chuckle and immediately put her down. The little angel ran and went to hide behind the couch before Jungkook could come there. The blonde also came out to see his husband.

Taehyung chuckled looking at his daughter hiding and covering her mouth with both of her hands to sniffle her giggles. Jungkook walked straight to his wife and pulled the boy flush against his chest without any warning making Taehyung wrap his hands around his neck.

''Hey baby.''

''Hello hubby.'' Taehyung whispered smiling lovingly.

''Where is my princess?'' He asked a little loudly to show her princess that he was searching for her while gazing his nose on Taehyung's jaw making the boy smile.

This is their daily routine. Mrs Jeon has gone to visit Ahana so Taehyung would often work only half day until Mirha is at school and comes back picking up his daughter from the school. Both of them would have their lunch together, then sleep a little hugging each other. Mirha would always call her father after waking up, the mother daughter duo would play together, Taehyung would help his baby finish her homework and then they would go to kitchen and make dinner as Taehyung had learnt a few things from his mother in law where his little princess will tell everything whatever she did the whole day in school.

As soon as Jungkook would come home, Mirha would hide somewhere and Jungkook would search for her but the innocent girl didn't know Jungkook always takes full benefit of the situation by kissing his wifey before searching his daughter everyday.

And the scene was no different today.

The brunette has his hands on Taehyung's petite waist while the blonde has his arms wrapped around Jungkook's neck, both of them looking at each other with loving eyes as their faces were inches apart and their hot breathe fanned each other's lips while Mirha waited for her father to come and find her while sniffling her giggles.

She loves to play with her father.

''Search yourself....No cheating, daddy!!'' Taehyung replied making the brunette smirk. He pinched the boy's waist teasingly making Taehyung gasp in surprise.

''You don't use that word out of the bedroom, baby.'' He replied smugly.

''Why, daddy?'' Taehyung asked whispering and faking innocence.

''You will get answers in the bedroom, baby...I need to find my princess now.'' He replied making the blonde bite her lip blushing.

''Who is stopping you?''

''Just gimme a kiss first....'' He whispered with a raised eyebrow.

''You know you don't need to ask for it...right?'' He asked making Jungkook groan and claim the boy's lips in a sweet, passionate kiss. The blonde pulled his husband closer to himself and tugged on his hairs as Jungkook invaded his mouth. Both of them sighed in contentment after coming back into each other's arm after a long, tiring day.