46

THIRD PERSON POV-

Jungkook took a deep breathe before walking inside his mother's bedroom. Mrs Jeon was on her phone but she ended it as soon as her eyes landed on her son who looked so tired.

She felt a little pity for creating a whole scene but the boy Jungkook has selected for himself was not suitable for him according his mother and she can't let Jungkook take a wrong decision which he will repent in future because the boy he want as his life partner can never understand the importance and significance of a relationship so pure and important which need efforts throughout the life.

She don't want to make someone like Taehyung a part of her family who can break her family into smaller pieces after their marriage.

Jungkook walked over to his mom and sat down on the bed hesitantly. He knew what was coming but he will not let Taehyung go at any cost. Jungkook loves him and will always keep loving him.

''Kookie....I am sorry for behaving childish earlier. I didn't mean to create a scene. Its just that boy takes out the ugly side of me and make me do stupid things.'' She started but Jungkook didn't say anything as he kept looking at his hands which were clasped together in his lap.

''Kookie....You trust me, right?'' She asked making Jungkook look at her for a moment.

''This is not about trust, Mom. You know I trust you more than myself.''

''Then you agree that I will always think and want the best for you?'' She asked again making the boy nod hesitantly looking down to his lap.

''Son....I am your mother and no one can love anyone more than a mother. I also want your happiness, Kookie. I want to see you happy and healthy not only in present but in the future also. The only thing that matter to me is you, Kookie....Your happiness, your well being, your future, your family. I will never do anything that can hurt you.'' She said making the boy look upto his mother with innocent pleading eyes.

''Taehyung is my happiness, Mom... I want my future with him. This is the only thing that will keep me happy forever.'' He said making his mother smile sadly.

''How long do you know that boy, Kookie? He is not what you think.''

''How many times you have met him, mom? I bet I know him far more longer than you. He is not what you think he is, Mom.'' Jungkook said defending his boyfriend.

''I know him enough to say that he is a selfish, bratty boy who don't have manners. How can you expect that he will respect something so pure and complex relationship which you have to continuously water and nourish like a plant from a person who don't know how to respect his elders, Kookie?'' She asked making Jungkook smile.

''You don't know him, Mom coz if you did, you would never have said that he is selfish. I agree he can be childish at times, be stubborn and create troubles every now and then. I agree he is the most clumsy person you will ever meet, careless at times but trust me, Mom....he knows what makes me happy. He knows how to cherish his family. He knows how to sacrifice his happiness for people he loves and cares for. He is the most selfless person I have every met, Mom. He may not care for the world but he cares for his world, a world which includes me and Since I am important for him, he is gonna care and love everyone who I love and care for.'' Jungkook tried to make his mother understand who looked at her son like she was meeting him for the first time.

Jungkook has never gone against her.

He had never questioned his mother's decisions.

Her words have been a final call for him.

But today, he was defending a boy who she don't like even a bit.

''Try to understand, Kookie. You are saying all this because of your emotions. I am afraid you will repent it later.''