17

DOUBLE UPDATE!!

THIRD PERSON POV

The next day, Taehyung sat on his desk working on the presentation while Jungkook couldn't take his eyes off from his assistant. The blonde was wearing a baby pink top with a ripped jeans that very proudly hugged blonde at the right places. Taehyung looked refreshed after a day off from work.

While the blonde looked at his desktop screen, his boss kept staring at his beautiful face admiring every little detail about Taehyung's facial features. The brunette didn't realise when he diverted his eyes from pictures of models lying in front of him to look at his assistant for a moment and then forget to look back at the poor pictures.

Jungkook remembered how he had thought of the blonde when he had lied on his bed to sleep last night. When he had closed his eyes, the brunette immediately got reminded of the sleeping face of Taehyung who was holding on to him with his life. How angelic he had looked with his long eyelashes kissing his cheeks and the lips slightly parted as the blonde slept.

And the most prominent thoughts of all was how Jungkook has felt the tingles when Taehyung has touched him. Jungkook tried to turn to other side and sleep but Taehyung's face didn't leave his mind making the boy groan. He didn't knew what he was feeling or why he was feeling this way but he was feeling a little restless.

When nothing helped, Jungkook clutched the pillow like he was holding the blonde last night and kept thinking about his assistant and he didn't even realise when the sleep enveloped him in its warmth.

The morning came quickly and Jungkook looked at the pillow he was still holding dearly. He smiled and immediately woke up so that he can reach his office quickly.

He wanted to see the beautiful face of his assistant.

The boy was so excited when he went out of his car to walk inside his company.

But why he was so excited to meet his assistant was something that he was confused about.

The blonde had greeted him like always but it gave a feeling of giddiness to the brunette who smiled at his assistant and greeted him back.

Jungkook's banana milk was already on his desk as always and Taehyung was busy with the presentation while Jungkook was stealing glances at him every now and then.

And now, when he couldn't get enough of his assistant's beauty, he left all of his work and started staring at him like some fool.

The blonde felt someone's eyes on him so he looked up only to see his boss staring at him like he was in some trance.

Taehyung licked his lips nervously as his mind screamed in panic. Jungkook's stare was nothing sort of how he used to look at him before. The blonde averted his eyes and went to his work again but he felt a strange kind of feeling when his boss still kept his eyes on him.

Taehyung looked up again and shifted in his seat. His boss was looking at him like he had never seen the blonde before.

Why the fuck is he staring at me like some creep?

Is he alright?

Did someone gave him a concussion?

Do he also have a short term memory loss and he is looking at me like that because he is trying to remember who I am?

He was already so intimidating...why is he behaving like this now? Its so scary!!

When the brunette didn't averted his eyes, the blonde decided to speak.

''Mr Jeon?''

''Hmm?'' The brunette replied still looking at Taehyung with a dreamy smile.

''Is there something on my f-face?''