35

This chapter is a b'day present for all those who have their b'day today!! Especially AkankshaDubey642

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL!!

******

THIRD PERSON POV-

The time was ticking but it looked like the night was still young for the guests at the party. Every one wanted to meet Taehyung personally and compliment him. Jungkook was happy and sulking at the same time. The brunette was feeling so delighted seeing everyone compliment his baby which was making Taehyung so happy and excited but he was scolding the brunette every now and then because Jungkook was not ready to budge from Taehyung's back.

He was literally glued to Taehyung's back in the whole event.

And Taehyung wanted to smack him.

But the boy was stuck with him.

When Jungkook couldn't control anymore, he held Taehyung's wrist and pulled the boy towards the exit. Dragging the blonde out of the event, Jungkook took him to his car.

''Where are we going?'' Taehyung asked confused. He totally forgot Jungkook was going to tell him something important today.

''I have to show you something.'' The brunette said excitedly opening the door for the blonde who looked at Jungkook for a moment but complied.

Jungkook smiled and went around to slide behind the steering wheel.

The roads were empty, whole city was sleeping and the two boys were moving towards a new milestone in their life. Jungkook stole glances at the boy who was looking out of the window with the mirror rolled down. The night breeze and the peaceful and silent environment was providing a strange sense of calmness to the blonde. He let his hairs dance with the air and closed his eyes.

It all looked so dreamy.

His dream of being a model has finally turned into reality, not only that...he has found the one he wants to spend his life with. How beautiful it feels to go on a long drive with the person you love at night.

Only one thing was left.

Their confession.

Confession?

Fuck!!

Taehyung immediately opened his eyes and looked at Jungkook who was focusing on the road ahead with one of his hand on the steering wheel and the other on the gear stick, the blazer thrown onto the back seat along with the tie and he has his upper two buttons opened. Taehyung didn't noticed him doing that.

He must be enjoying the wind at that time.

But that thought was soon replaced by how attractive the brunette was looking. With a dreamy smile on his face, Jungkook glanced at the blonde for a moment making Taehyung's breathe hitch.

 With a dreamy smile on his face, Jungkook glanced at the blonde for a moment making Taehyung's breathe hitch