26

DOUBLE UPDATE!!

THIRD PERSON POV-

Next two days were busy for Taehyung and Jin. They had to wrap up their photoshoot a day before their return. Next day, that is the day before their flight to Mumbai was booked, all of them decided to explore the beautiful hills, the local markets and the local food.

As the Asia's largest and highest and the world's second largest and second highest cable car project, Gulmarg Gondola is the top attraction in Gulmarg so how can a trip to the hills can be complete without a ride in the cable car.

So currently, all of them were standing in the queue for their turn at the station. While everyone was excited, Jin was a little scared. With hanging on a thin cable enclosed in a small box, the thought was sending shivers down his spine but how can Jungkook and Hobi let him go so easily? The two boys were standing holding on to him to make sure he don't run away while Taehyung and the other team members giggle at how Jin was cursing and yelling at his two tormentors.

As their turn came, Jin protested again but he was nothing in front of the muscle bunny so somehow, Jungkook, Jin, Hobi and Taehyung ended up in one of the car while the other five went in the other. Jin started yelling again when the doors closed. The glass floor and the windows in the car provided a clear view of the beautiful hills under them.

The three boys laughed at Jin who closed his eyes and kept cursing Jungkook.

''You piece of shit....I am claustrophobic.'' He yelled making Jungkook laugh again.

''Your lies won't work this time, Hyung...'' The brunette said laughing but he became tensed when he saw Jin having problem in breathing.

''Hyung...a-are you r-really claustrophobic?'' He asked worried making Jin snap at him.

''What else I am saying since my birth, you coconut head. Taehyung says right about you. You don't have a brain. You skull is filled with useless straw.'' Jin yelled making Taehyung's eyes widen when Jungkook looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

'' Jinnie?...W-when did I s-say that?'' He asked Jin but his eyes were still looking at Jungkook who was looking at him blankly.

''You don't have to worry, Tae....I'll chop his tongue if he tried to say something to you, this bunny need a lesson anyways....AAAHHHHH..... I am going to die today. This world is going to lose the most handsome model.....JUNGKOOK....stop this box or I'll jump out of it.'' Jin kept blabbering whatever came to his mouth while Taehyung smiled awkwardly towards Jungkook who tilted his head a little.

''My mind is full of useless straw?'' He asked sharply making Taehyung shook his head immediately.

''I don't have a brain?'' And Taehyung shook his head again as he tried to control his laugh which always comes at the wrong time.

''I am stupid?'' He asked and Taehyung couldn't stop himself from nodding his head to tease the boy making Jungkook look at him like he was backstabbed.

''I am stupid?'' he asked again in disbelief. Before Taehyung could say something, Jin spoke again.

''That shouldn't be a question, you dumbass, You were born stupid....AAAHHH....I am gonna kill you if something happened to my handsome face after we fall from here.'' Jin said holding the chair with his hands tightly. Jungkook gasped while Taehyung giggled again.

He was enjoying the ride very much.

''Jin Hyung....How can you blame me? I thought you were only making excuses.'' He said pouting. He will talk to Taehyung later.

''You bunny without ears...Why would I make some excuse like this?''

''Why are you scolding me only? Hobi Hyung were also there to hold you and push you inside this car.'' Hobi, who was silently enjoying the show now looked at Jungkook wide eyed.