30

DOUBLE UPDATE!!

THIRD PERSON POV

After two days of holidays, Taehyung woke up before the sun and ran towards the washroom to get ready. He knew it was very early and he don't need to be office before three hours but the boy hadn't had anything to do and the anxiety and excitement didn't let the boy lay in his bed ideally.

So, going through his daily routine, Taehyung came out wearing a robe and opened his closet and looked at his clothes examiningly.

He needed something sober yet sophisticated.

Taking out all of his clothes one by one, the blonde kept throwing them onto his bed. he groaned when he couldn't find anything of his choice today. The boy was confused why he had bought those clothes if he don't like any of them.

He sat on the bed and kicked his feet in the air as he looked at all the clothes once again.

Picking up the metallic top, he looked at it thinking about something.

Clicking his tongue, he stood up with a bright idea and went to pick up a black pencil skirt which was now lying on the ground. He smiled evilly and took out a black bra to complete his outfit.

Sexy yet innocent!!...That's Kim Taehyung style.

The boy said and quickly changed into his outfit for today and completed his look with black pumps and black earrings hanging from his ears. Applying eyeliner to his sharp black eyes, he completed his makeup with a tint of natural pink lip balm.

 Applying eyeliner to his sharp black eyes, he completed his makeup with a tint of natural pink lip balm

He smiled to himself and looked at the time. It was still early but he couldn't wait to see Jungkook. The boy decided to pick a strawberry milkshake from the store in the way and walked out of the house with the keys of his black Lamborghini, skipping his breakfast.

Humming to a soft romantic song which totally matched his mood, Taehyung drove towards his work place at an average speed. He rolled down the mirror and smiled beautifully when the morning breeze caressed his face, sending a wave of adrenaline rush in his veins.

After the late night talk with Jungkook, Taehyung has been restless to meet his boss who was no different. They both knew they want to see each other, both knew that their feelings are mutual, both knew that they are the one for each other but still acting clueless......it felt so amazingly beautiful.

The indirect confessions, the flirtatious comments, the heart warming care, the cheesy looks, the never ending trials of impressing each other.....it all felt so beautiful.

So special.

So precious.

Taehyung parked his car and looked at himself in the rear view mirror. He gave a touch up to his lipstick and winked.

Getting out of his car, the blonde took out his favourite accessory, the sunglasses and put them on.

As he walked into the building, he could feel everyone looking at him with agape mouth. He had never came to this office wearing something that reveal his sexy legs but today, when he thought of impressing Jungkook make it hard for them to not kiss the blonde, Taehyung had very wickedly put his tanned long and sexy legs on display.