53

Double treat to celebrate five hundred followers....Thanks to each of you for the wonderful family you gave me here...

________

THIRD PERSON POV

Taekook selfie posted by Taehyung on his social media account created quite a big news. The couple has suddenly became the most powerful couple and became the talk of the town. The speculations which were in the air before has turned out to be true and Taekookers couldn't contain their happiness as they waited for any official announcement. Media has been trying to get to both of them regarding the viral post and that's the reason a press conference has been held today to sign their official announcement.

Jungkook was walking towards the door when his mother called him. The boy turned around with a smile and waited for his mother to speak ahead.

''Your grandmother will be home by noon, Kookie. She will want to meet Taehyung as soon as she comes here. It will be better if you remains present with your boyfriend.'' She informed the brunette who nodded.

Mrs Jeon knew that Jungkook will manage if something goes wrong. The woman knew her mother in law quite good to say that she can be a little extra sometimes and it will not be easy for Taehyung to deal with her alone.

''Don't worry, Mom.....I don't have much work today other than the press conference. I'll be taking Taehyung directly here after we are over it.'' He replied making Mrs Jeon smile.

''Okay....It will be better if you come home before your beloved grandmother comes here. You know she is quite strict with me.'' The lady said helplessly making the boy chuckle.

''Say it openly that you are scared of her, Mom!!'' He teased making his mother glare at him playfully.

''You don't admit your fears so openly, Kookie...'' She replied making the boy chuckle again.

''Now I realised from where I had learned to use words according to my convenience....but don't worry Mom...I'll try to come ASAP.'' He said placing a kiss on his mother's forehead. The lady nodded and Jungkook walked out of the house after saying a 'Love you, Mom..'

The brunette walked into his office where Hobi was already waiting for him. The boy smiled looking at his cousin who was going through some papers.

''Morning, Hyung...''

''Morning, Kook.....How are you?''

''I am good.''

''The media is waiting for you guys. Where is Taehyung?'' Hobi asked putting aside the papers making Jungkook look at his watch.

''His highness must be getting ready. He is a supermodel so he need extra time to get ready before appearing on the camera...you know!!'' Jungkook imitated Taehyung's words which the boy has said when Jungkook asked if he should pick him up today. Hobi chuckled making Jungkook chuckle as well.

''I just hope he don't take the whole day.''

''Nah...he said he will be here by ten.''

''Oh...Okay. There is still half an hour to ten. Till then, you should prepare your statement. Be careful with your words.''

''Don't worry, Hyung...Its just the engagement announcement. What can go wrong?''

''I know but some fans can be over possessive and extra territorial and looking at Taehyung's popularity, I am sure there must be some toxic fans as well. I still think you should think about your decision again....I mean I am not asking you to hide your relationship but announcing engagement out of the blue can be harmful for a few coming days. Your and Taehyung's security can be at risk.'' Hobi put forward his opinion again making the brunette smile.