One

Juniper sneered as she shoved someone out of her path

Juniper sneered as she shoved someone out of her path. The colorful lights flashing, reflecting off of her sunglasses.

The club was shaking with the music that blared all around her as Seraphina clung to her arm.

The two dark skinned women made their own path towards the bar. Juniper's indigo hair was pulled up and out of her eyes as it fell in neatly straightened strands around her heart shaped face.

Seaphina, a nymph, who she has known for majority of her life grinned at the bartender.

"I'm so glad you've come, Juni. It's about time you stopped isolating yourself."

"You know that's not why I'm here," Juniper leaned her back against the cold counter of the bar.

Her breasts were suffocated in the tight corset-esque top of her little black dress she'd forced her body into.

The club had a certain dress code that needed to be maintained upon entry.

The two were surrounded by demons, free to express themselves amongst a similar crowd.

"Remind me how you got into the demon only island?"

Juniper used one manicured nail to push down her sunglasses, cloudy gray eyes met Seraphines sheepish gaze.

"You know how they are with nymphs, we get let in anywhere. It's not like we're a threat, I work at the hospital and supply it with herbs. I make myself useful, I get a free ticket on Saint Island."

Seraphina was dressed to the nines, in a laced brown dress that almost meshed with her skin tone. Her make up was done precisely, her hair tumbling down her back in pretty locs that framed her slender face.

Juniper trailed her gaze down her friends attire, wrapping her plush lips around the straw of her drink. "You waitin' for somebody or something?"

The demoness grunted as she stared at the man peaking between her uncrossed legs.

When he was caught, he coughed and turned away. While he was distracted, she reached a heel over and pressed it to the cushion of his seat.

A pitiful pout tugged at her lips before she shamelessly toppled over the man's seat.

He crashed to the floor and Juniper frowned in disgust.

"I may have met someone," Seraphina grinned.

Juniper hummed in interest, more so drawn to the man she'd pushed over start a fight with a hell hound and accusing him of being the one who knocked him over.

"Pheonix. He's in the Berserker's Court," Seraphine sighed dreamily.

Juniper stiffened and glared at her companion.

"You brought me here the same night they're here?" she hissed lowly.

Seraphina was used to the intimidating demeanor. Brushing it off with a wave of her hand.