Twenty Six

mature content

Juniper was sat on the floor and going through her clothes in her bags, "Would you be mad if I dressed like I usually do?"

Raphael was sitting on the bed, reading on his phone. He glanced up, raising a brow.

"Why would I be mad?"

"Because there will be a bunch of judgmental old men here."

He furrowed his brow, "How do you know they'll be judgmental."

"Because you already don't like them. And I'm not the type of girl they'd expect you to settle down with, Raphael," she frowned while tossing clothes over her shoulders.

Sitting up straighter, he turned towards her. "What's that supposed to mean?"

Juniper glanced back at his surprised tone. "You know... like societies version of pretty. Perfect white girl?" she rose a brow.

"You're my version of pretty," Raphael answered immediately with a genuinely confused look on his face.

Juniper sighed with a small smile on her face, on her knees she shuffled over towards him. Gripping his knees for balance she glanced up at him, "Thank you handsome- but do you get what I'm saying?"

Huffing quietly, he crooked his jaw. "Yes and I disagree with what you're saying. You're mine and if they have a problem with what's mine I'll have to handle it."

Pursing her lips, she grunted before conceding. The berserker kissed her quickly before nodding his head to her many bags that she still hadn't unpacked.

"Put your shit in the closet, it's your room too now. I'll help you make space yeah?" he husked. Licking her lips slowly, she nodded quickly.

~

Raphael looked back as Juniper came down the steps.

His breath hitched at the sight of her, her wolf curls were pushed back with a large headband as she wore a ankle length sundress.

She was fixing the strap as she walked towards her mate, glancing up when he hasn't said anything

"You look beautiful," he mumbled while his eyes trailed over her curvy figure. Juniper grinned a little at him, wrapping her around around him.

Rubbing his hands over her back soothingly, Raphael kissed down her neck. Gripping her ass tightly, he hefted her into his chest.

Juniper chuckled quietly while brushing her teeth over his earlobe.

"You could've worn whatever you wanted," he mumbled.

Juniper sucked gently on a sensitive part of his skin, drawing a quiet moan from her mate.

Slapping her ass lightly, they both looked over his shoulder when knocking sounded.

They both groaned lowly in annoyance.