Thirty Four

Juniper panted as she sunk further into their bed. Raphael groaned tiredly into her shoulder, bringing his fingers to his mouth and sucking her release off of them.

Her face scrunched up as she felt his cum drying on her stomach.

She was too exhausted to do anything about it, he'd worn her out over the past hour.

"I'll get it," he mumbled and sat up in all of his naked glory.

Humming as she felt as if she could fall asleep at any moment, her eyes peaked open as Raph wiped her stomach with a wash cloth.

Watching him do this she suddenly remembered something she'd been meaning to tell him.

"I have something for us," she moaned while rolling over. He rose a brow, tossing the wash cloth into the hamper before grabbing boxers and a shirt for her.

Motioning for her to put her arms up, she did so and he dressed her.

As soon as her head poked through the hole, she snagged something from her bed side table.

Juniper held up two vials for them.

"What the hell is that?" he looked uninterested while laying down sluggishly.

"Guess."

Raphael groaned into the pillow, poking his head up once more to look at them. They were dark purple and small doses.

"I don't know baby, just tell me," he shut his eyes while wrapping an arm around her sitting form. He dragged her down closer to him, hearing her huff.

"Birth control you idiot."

Raphael's eyes slid open abruptly.

"Where the fuck did you get that?" he sat up now interested.

"Seraphina is a nymph. And very good at basic elixirs such as birth control," she waved it in front of his face. "They both last a month, I didn't want to get the long term ones."

Raphael stared at them hesitantly, "They're not permanent? With no side effects?" He rubbed his jaw in thought.

Juniper's gaze softened, cupping his face and running the pads of her fingers over his cheeks. "No side effects."

He dragged his eyes over her face, his own hand cupping her face.

"So I get to fuck you now?" he smirked as he brought their faces together.

"However you'd like," Juniper whispered teasingly as she grinned naughtily.

"Fine," he held his hand out for his respective elixir.

Soon, they'd both taken their own.

Kissing Juniper hard, he savored her taste.

Pressing her hands to his shoulder, she moaned quietly while pulling away. "We can test it out later. I'm tired," she slumped back into the bed.

Raphael sighed with a small frown tugging at his lips, reluctantly he laid atop of her as always with his head on her chest. Juniper was lucky she didn't suffocate every night.

"Why didn't you tell me like three hours ago," the berserker whined a little.

"Because you didn't even give me a chance!" She laughed a little at how dejected he sounded.

"Your dick was in my mouth too soon," she snickered.

"I'm just an eager mate," he admitted sheepishly.

"Yeah okay," she rolled her eyes. "Go to bed."

Her nimble fingers came to comb through his hair as always, he huffed a little but conceded.