Two

A fellow shadow demon crowded into her space as he danced to the aggressive music playing.

Juniper decided to entertain him for a specific reason. After a deep breath with closed eyes, she opened the gray orbs to meet his equally gray eyes.

A sneaky smile tugged at her pouty lips, trailing her black nails over his narrow chest she rocked closer to him.

His smell almost cracked at her fake smile.

The man ate up the attention she was giving him, pressing his pale hands to her wide hips.

Her own hands roved over his chest, almost eagerly. As their chest pressed together and he couldn't see her, her face dropped into unamuesement.

Looking up to the ceiling, she groped his ass right over his back pocket. The man jumped but chuckled in her ear and returned the gesture.

Suddenly she tugged back with a demeaning smile. Juniper patted the man's stubbly cheek, before turning away.

When he reached for her again, she shot a dark glare over her shoulder and snarled lowly.

The man halted and stayed put as Juniper sauntered away.

She opened the man's wallet and glanced over the license, uninterested. Skimming the credit card information boredly, she finally gripped the 600 cash and tucked into into the bodice of her dress.

When she approached the bar, with a worried frown tugging at her lips, she batted her lashes at him.

"Someone lost their wallet," she tilted her head pitifully as she waved it in front of the bartender with two fingers.

He nodded and quickly added it with the lost and found. Sliding her a shot in appreciation for her good samaritan act, she threw it back quickly.

"Thanks babe," she winked at him before turning back to the crowd.

What was she doing before this?

Her eyes trailed over the scene in front of her, the disco ball reminding her of something.

"Ah," she nodded at the familiar color. Warren, she was finding Warren.

Tilting her head back, she inhaled deeply while trying to find his scent once again.

A little tipsy, Juniper saw her friend walking through the VIP corridor upstairs.

Without another thought, she walked to a dark corner. Pressing her hand to the nearest shadow, she watching her hand sink into the shadow as a cold sensation tickled her fingers.

Slowly she sunk her entire body into the tall shadow, stepping right out into the same hallway Warren was previously at. The nearest shadow she'd travelled through in the hallway was in another desolate corner.

"Warren," Juniper sang with low lidded eyes.

Her hound friend, who she now noticed was a little nervous jumped ten feet into the air.

He glanced at the shorter dark skinned woman, balking.

"What did I tell you about doing that shit?!" he hissed while stepping closer to her.

She opened her mouth with a disinterred look on her face.

"Don't even answer, you can't be here. I'm meeting important people-"

Between them a door opened, leading to a corridor.

Juniper rolled her head to glanced at whoever was there and grit her teeth. Her jaw crooked, a berserker demon.