Thirty Nine

Raphael trailed behind Juniper as they went from store to store. Now they didn't have to worry too much about staying hidden, now Raphael could take her where he pleased.

However, whenever she'd walk too far away he would slide both arms around her. A few times he'd even slid his hands up her skirt. Each time she slapped at them, hissing at him to knock it the fuck off.

The berserker didn't care, hating how everyone was looking at her. He knew it was because they were attached at the hip but there was also many lingering glances.

And they pissed him the fuck off. Because Juniper was wearing a small black skirt and a tight top that was about to drive him mad.

"Raphael I swear to fucking god!" she whisper yelled at him while scurrying further away from him.

He snarled and tugged her back into his chest. "What is up with you?" she squirmed around.

"I'm sick and tired of sharing you with these assholes."

"You are so dramatic."

He narrowed his eyes down at her, tilting her head up to press a hard kiss to her lips.

Moaning in surprise, she held his cheek. Maneuvering them between shops, he pressed her against a wall where they were somewhat shielded.

Juniper gasped as he was relentless, stealing her breath away. "Raph," she whined.

"You're supposed," their lips meshed messily. "Supposed to help me pick a dress."

He lifted her healing leg around his waist, tugging her hips flush against his own.

"Let's not go," he huffed.

Groaning while fisting his shirt, she managed to pull away from him.

Shoving her finger in his chest, she poked him. "You wanted to wait until next week when I'm 'cleared' by the doctor, if I remember correctly. So, while your humping my leg I'd like to remind you that it's your fault we're both super horny. And I want to get a fucking dress for this god damn banquet tonight. And your dick isn't going to stop me."

Raphael groaned in annoyance, resting his face in her shoulder. "But-"

"No," she tugged him back by his hair. Watching him growl lowly.

"You deal with the consequences of your actions, asshole. I wanted to fuck early but noo," she rolled her eyes.

"I got it, baby," he grunted.

After he relented, she smirked up at him. He scoffed and slapped her ass hard as she passed him on the way out of the alley.

"What do you wear to a banquet?" Juniper asked as they entered a store for her.

Her mate shrugged, "Killer said it'd be formal. Fancy shit I guess."

Slowly she nodded in thought, looking through a few formal gowns.

She'd ask her mates opinions but overall picked out what she pleased, Raphael did remember her saying she liked to avoid bright colors since they often clashed with the stark color of her hair.

He begged to differ but she ignored him.

Looking over a few of them on his own, he saw one that he immediately picked up.

Walking over to her, he added it to her pile to try on.

"It's pink," Juniper commented without even turning around.

"It'll look nice, just try it."

Rolling her lips in thought, she relented before going to the dressing room. Raphael sat outside patiently.