Thirteen

Raphael was shaken awake at dawn, the sky was still dark from the clouds of the storm.

He groaned lowly as he heard Juniper.

"Wake up you troll," she shook him harder.

"Alright," he grunted. "Alright," he pushed at her hands that slapped his arm.

"What?" he husked as he sat up. He squinted at her in the dark, Juniper's hair was all over the place as she frowned.

"The power went out," she groaned quietly.

He glanced over at his phone, tapping it to see it was only five in the morning.

"Why do you need power, it's early?" he grumbled quietly.

She huffed and laid across the bottom of his bed, "I was going to shower and there's no hot water. I thought you would want to know."

Raphael laid back on his pillow with a grunt, "Happens all the time on this damn island. Backup generators should kick on soon."

But the shadow demon was barely listening.

Juniper laid by his feet, curling up as he got comfortable once again. Her soft snores sounded.

He grabbed an extra blanket and threw it on top of her before he fell back asleep.

~

At nine, Raphael was dressed and walking down the steps to where he smelled food.

Juniper was sat on the island eating eggs and a bagel, when she saw him she gestured to leftover eggs and toast.

He nodded in thanks, happy to see the power came back on while they slept.

"Why were you up so early?" he made himself a plate.

"Couldn't sleep," she stabbed more eggs onto her fork. She seemed a little tense, not looking his way.

She was embarrassed she fell asleep in his bed.

Deciding to change the subject, "I need your help with something."

Juniper's brows rose in surprise, finally looking at him. He had on a charcoal gray work suit, a black shirt underneath the jacket.

"Help with what?" Her gray eyes trailed down his form, the suit was fitted for his large body. And it accentuated every inch of it.

Raphael smirked a little to himself, allowing his own eyes to her smooth legs dangling from the counter.

After a beat of silence he finally forced himself to answer, "I need names and faces of who to look out for. I can have my guys scope out who's already on the island and who to keep out."

Without another word, she pushed herself off of the counter and sauntered away. With a furrowed brow, Raphael got up to follow her.

Her-his- bedroom door was left open and he walked in just as she bent over in her bag. His eyes darted go the bright pink underwear she had on and he bit the inside of his cheek so hard he tasted blood.

Her cunt was practically presented to him as the swell of her asscheeks swallowed the flimsy underwear.

"Fuck," he hissed and turned around to face the opposite way.

She peaked back at him in confusion before pulling out a hefty file. She turned to saunter over, as she passed him she slapped the file against his chest with a smirk.

He quickly caught it, grumbling as he trailed after her back to the kitchen.

He began going through it as she lead the way.