Forty One

mature content- all of it

Juniper yelped as Raphael slammed their rooms door shut. She barely got to look around at the extravagant layout before he was thrusting her against the wall.

Immediately he was flush against her, his hips grinding harshly against her own while shoving her dress up.

"Can't wait anymore baby," he husked as he dragged his tongue over her mark.

"Fuck," she croaked while rocking against his clothed dick.

Frantically she gripping his hair and yanked his lips against her own. They both moaned loudly as they kissed wildly.

"I want you inside," she whined and gripped his belt impatiently.

Gripping her hips, he held her tightly and tossed her onto the soft bed. Juniper squealed as he immediately went for the skirt of her dress and tore it in half.

Her thighs clamped together only for him to force them apart as he looked at her warningly.

Just as she began to sit up, Raphael groaned before diving into her molten core. Inhaling deeply he finally had her where he wanted. Dragging his tongue over her covered cunt, he snarled before tearing them off.

Her hips jolted at the sudden attack of pleasure and he didn't hesitate to pin them down.

Juniper's eyes rolled back as her spine arched, her legs winding against his head.

"You taste so fuckin' addictive," Raphael pressed his thumb to her clit to rub rough circles on it.

"A-Ah!" she mewled while gripping his dark hair, writhing against the arm holding her hips down.

"I-I want to cum- cum with you," Juniper gasped out as she couldn't help but grind against his face.

"That's right baby, fuck my face," he groaned hungrily.

Whining lowly, she fisted her ruined dress and peaked down at him. He dragged his tongue over her sopping entrance. Suckling on her, he felt her tense.

Abruptly he pulled away, panting.

Sitting up on his haunches, Juniper immediately sat up as well. His eager fingers unbuttoned his shirt quickly, his mates lips following down the increasingly exposed skin. Moaning quietly, he gripped her hair tightly as she left her marks over his strong abdomen.

Once the shirt was open, she helped him unbuckle his pants frantically.

"Gods I fucking love you," his head fell back as she released his length from his boxers. Her tongue dragged over the throbbing veins for the second time tonight.

"Fuck!" his eyes squeezed shut tightly as she suddenly deep throated him. As he held her hair his hips bucked achingly.

Fisting it, he tore her lips off as spit connected his tip to her mouth. Juniper panted up at him while on all fours, groaning lowly while kitten licking at his shaft.

"On your back for me, pretty girl," his eyes slid shut. "Want it fast or slow first baby?" he knelt between her thighs while cupping her face. Leaning down, he kissed her hard.

"First?" her brows furrowed between kisses as he gripped the already large tear in her dress. Suddenly, he tore it entirely open. Moaning lowly he took in her body underneath him, beautiful and exactly where she should be.

Black lace hid her intimate parts but they didn't last long, torn off and flung it in the corner.

"First round, then second... then third- you get the idea?" he husked. Taking labored breaths as butterflies of excitement and nervousness swarmed her stomach, she nodded.