Fifty

Juniper smiled softly as a young hell hound rest a flower crown on her head. "I made this for you last night!" The little girl cheered.

"You did?" her gray eyes alit with interest.

"Mhm," she nodded. "My mommy said you were cooking a baby."

"I am cooking a baby, think you will teach him how to do the crowns one day?"

The hound girl nodded eagerly, waving goodbye and gripping her parents hand who were bidding goodbye to Raphael after giving thanks.

"This is a bit weird, no?" Juniper leaned over to whisper to her mate. The festival was being held in the town square, food was everywhere and gifts for the baby were being brought. Berserkers that haven't been seen in decades were traveling to speak to Raphael about alliances.

"Weird how?"

Juniper shrugged as she sat on her mates knee, "Just being the center of attention and everything. It feels weird so many people want to celebrate our baby."

Raphael hummed, "I know," he knew her fear of having to share their baby with the public. "These people just want the best for us. And we have allies here if not."

Glancing over her mates shoulder, she saw the Bordoa's standing behind them. Looking as intimidating as ever with their arms crossed and sides pressed tightly to one another. Elora caught Juniper's eye, shooting her a grin while her yellow eyes were shielded by dark glasses.

"Elora and Demetri are scaring people," Juniper muttered in Raphael's ear.

Raphael smirked a bit, "Good. They're mostly here for show, keep people in check."

"Elora also is rather interested in god mother duties," he hummed while kissing Juniper's cheek.

"Seraphina is the god mother. She can be an auntie or something," Juniper watched the couple approach.

"I'll settle for an auntie position," Elora smirked. Raphael rolled his eyes, knowing the two powerful supernaturals were listening in on them.

"How're your kids?" Juniper rest her cheek on Raphael's forehead as his own face rested against her chest.

"They're fine, Demi is supposed to be stopping by to congratulate with Grayson and Onyx. Our other children may accompany them as well. You've got quite the turnout Saint," Demetri noticed while observing the busy area around.

"I'm sure you're not using this as a political advantage at all," Raphael hummed.

Elora smirked, linking her hand with her lycans. "No wasted opportunities here. Not so much as political as us needing to snap their necks now. If they're not loyal to you then they aren't loyal to us much less. Any threat to your pup needs to be eliminated early on."

Raphael smirked, nodding as well. "We agree on something."

"But besides that, we do have gifts added somewhere in there," Demetri nodded to the large pile of things strangers and followers had gifted them.

Juniper nodded at them gratefully, "Thank you. We really appreciate it, we're lucky to have met you all."

Raphael grunted in mild agreement, the couple congratulated one another once more before going back to stand guard essentially.

"Try this," Raphael suddenly held up a fruit she didn't recognize. "It's native to the island."

Juniper bit into the fruit that reminded her of sliced peaches and hummed at the sweet taste.

Seraphina hopped up to the two, Phoenix following after. "Raphael the witches want to know if you want to let all the berserker's requesting entrance in?"