Forty Two

Juniper suddenly jolted up from sleep.

Her eyes were half opened as her previously straight hair was wavy and frizzy from her and her mates copious sweating last night well into morning.

She sucked in a breath as she was still sat on top of Raphael's giant form, his dick deep within her.

He was asleep with a pillow strewn across his face, snoring.

Her tired gray eyes darted to a digital clock besides their bed, reading it to be 11:14.

"Fuck!" she hissed. They had to meet the Bordoa's in the lobby at twelve.

Ripping the pillow off of his face, she smacked Raphael with it.

Snarling while half asleep, he swatted it away and peaked an eye at her in annoyance.

"What the fuck?"

"We have to get ready by twelve!"

"The fuck we do," he shifted to which they both moaned. "You owe me a round making me sit awake with my cock inside you."

"Later, later, later," she repeated while carefully lifting herself off of him. The slick between them from her bodies natural response to him helped but still she felt an ache. Wincing at the feeling she was beginning to regret her neediness last night. But it was Raphael's neediness that left her sore everywhere.

Quickly, Raphael rose to help her. Lifting her up without a problem and laying her on top of his chest.

"Shower with me," she whined lowly while shoving her fingers into his hair.

He kissed her forehead. "Why do you need to meet with them so bad?" His voice was raspy.

She furrowed her brow. "I don't need to meet with them. I think it's cool to have met them, but that's about it. I think you should meet with them to get information at the very least. I just have to be there since we're conjoined at the hip apparently."

Raphael scoffed and lifted her up, striding towards the shower in their hotel room.

"And why do you think I should meet with them?" he turned on the faucet.

"They wouldn't be meeting with you, the man they've tried to get a hold of for years, empty handed." She was carried under the stream of the hot water.

Slowly he set her on her feet, holding her upright as her legs wobbled.

"So you think they have something for me?" he grabbed soap to wash her with his own hands.

"Probably. If not free brunch right?" she shrugged as he rubbed her shoulders.

He nodded to himself, knowing she was probably right.

Dipping his head down, he brushed his lips along her ear and down her sensitive neck.

"You were amazing," he husked quietly as he thought back to last night. Replaying everything in his head.

Her head fell back as she could practically see what he was thinking about in her own mind. Winding her arms around his neck she kissed his cheek.

"I didn't do much," she snorted a little.

"Nah baby, give yourself more credit," he cooed gently. "You met every thrust with those perfect hips and you took 'em like a fuckin' champ."

He slapped her ass albeit softly for emphasis. Juniper jumped a little bit while laughing lightly at him, his chest tightening at the pretty sound.

Pulling out of her shoulder where her mark was, he kissed her softly.

They both moaned a little, refusing to come up for breath as the kiss grew more passionate.