Forty Seven

Juniper fixed her coily hair out of her face, as she did she caught sight of her left hand.

Pausing for a moment, she looked at the healed skin. It was pink against her pale palm, the movement of her fingers was still a bit of a struggle and probably would be for a long time. Some textured skin remained from the burns.

The gold/champagne colored dress clung to her frame. A cowl neck accentuating her tits as her curvy figure was hugged tight in the shimmery fabric.

Raphael exited the bathroom besides her, beelining for her

Raphael exited the bathroom besides her, beelining for her. A champagne, silk button up was tucked into his black dress pants. She practically purred at the sight.

"You ready for this shit show?" she asked in her sultry voice that had his knees weakening no matter what she was saying. His large hands cupped her ass immediately.

They were getting ready for her fathers wedding, the event weighing over them during the business that consumed them lately.

They were spending more time than Raphael would like to admit with the Bordoa's. The couple spending time on the island and vice versa on the main land. Saint Island officially becoming a known ally to The Legion and having a place on the council.

Shadow demons and berserkers were both introduced and put on the board. Juniper vehemently denying any offers to be at the table with the big dogs. She was content in her own position besides Raphael.

He of course had no choice, picking Phoenix to serve as his council partner. Juniper watched him begin to take the work more seriously, making plans for the future. It made her excited, but at the same time she missed her constantly busy mate. As he grew busier with the Legion, she took over some of the more casual duties of the island.

But again, Raphael couldn't give her his undivided attention all of the time and that was just not her cup of tea.

But now they had a week off to themselves, unfortunately they were starting it with a bang going to her dads wedding with the she beast. And she beasts daughter of course.

"Either way we'll be good yeah?" he eyed her lips while speaking lowly.

Juniper leaned up in her heels, kissing his jaw.

"God, you're so pretty ya know that?" he admired her. Her plump lips pursed, fully expecting a kiss. Who was Raphael to deny her?

Swiping his tongue over her glossed pout, he groaned as he tasted her and their mouths melded together.

"I think this is going to go bad," she grunted while fisting his shirt.

Raphael pulled away, "Why're ya being negative gorgeous? It's a wedding, nobody will cause a scene."

Her eyes narrowed as he doubted her predictions.

"And what do you know about it? I'm sorry were you the one living with them for years?" Her dark brow lifted as her face remained unmoved.