Forty Eight

mature content

"Why would I be mad at you, baby?" Raphael deadpanned as they walked into their room.

Raking her hands through her curls, "I don't know," she pouted with a shrug.

"Cause I didn't want to react, I never let them get under my skin with shit like that."

"If you weren't going to- I was Juniper. Nobodies allowed to disrespect you, not while I'm still breathing."

Juniper grinned at her mate, internally swooning. Raphael was stood by the closet, working on the buttons of his shirt.

Juniper licked her lips, dropping the shawl she wore previous while sauntering over to him. His dark eyes were trained on her and the damn near hypnotizing way she moved.

Her hands, that he loved the feel of, wrapped around his shoulders. Raphael groaned in relief, craving her close always.

"Raph," she peered up at him.

"Yeah beautiful?" he bent down to rest his forehead against her own while closing his eyes.

"Can we make a baby please? Like now?" her lips pouted up at him while batting her lashes.

His mouth that was already brushing her own eagerly, fell open with a groan.

"Fuck yes," he growled. "Thought you'd never fuckin' ask."

The two were a blur of clothes, rough touches, and hair pulling and before either know it Raphael had plunged himself so deep inside of Juniper neither knew where one started and the other ended.

Juniper held onto the headboard for dear life as she was bounced on top of Raphael. She tried to aid him in the movements but he only moved her up and down on his dick like a mad man, growling as he threw his head back.

"Raph! Please, gimme more please," she cried out as she felt like her insides were twisting all around one another. His length pushing, pulling, and pounding into every sensitive spot inside of her.

His teeth were bared as labored huffs and groans were grit through them. She fell forward a little, gripping his shoulder as she squealed quietly, her walls clenching hard as she grew closer to the edge.

"Fuck!" he roared and dug his heels in deeper to the bed. Snapping his hips up harder and wilder, sweat beaded down his face and onto his chest. Juniper's eyes rolled back hard as she cried out, tears gathering. As her body slackened, he pressed his large hand flat over her abdomen, keeping her upright.

Using this to his advantage, he pressed his thumb to her swollen bundle of nerves. Her entire being tensed as it wasn't prepared for the further onslaught of pleasure. He snarled lowly as he rubbed harsh, tight circles on her clit.

Her hand on his shoulder tightened, digging her nails into his tanned skin to anchor herself as she felt like she was ready to implode any second.

"Raphael," she crooned with a husky, well used voice that he fucking adored. "I can't! I can't!"

"You can't?" he repeated except his tone was mocking as he snapped his hips particularly hard. "How 'm I supposed to fill you up then baby? C'mon take it for me, know you can."

When she reached to cover her mouth to muffle her loud sounds that was his final straw. Flipping them over without slowing the pounding of his hips, he pinned both hands down with one large grip. Her thighs were shoved high on her chest, she shrieked.

"You want me to stop?" he panted while sitting back on his haunches and watching her body react to every hard thrust of his hips. "Can't stop," he rasped while trying to keep his eyes on her. "Can't stop- fuck!"