Ch-10

Yun Qingci reacted quickly and stuffed the wooden pendant into Yuanbao's hand, then took it back and whispered softly: "Thank you, xiao gonggong."

Yuanbao lowered his head, looking a little nervous: "This slave did what he should."

Li Ying had already approached. His gaze fell on the wooden pendant in Yun Qingci's hand, his eyes darkened and he said: "What's the matter?"

Yuanbao took a step back, bowed and said cautiously: "Answering His Majesty, the Lord Empress's pendant fell, and this slave picked it up and returned it. "

Li Ying glanced at him deeply: "You did good. Now leave."

After Yuanbao had left, Li Ying once again looked at the wooden pendant in Yun Qingci's hand and said softly: "Is there anything wrong that you're looking for the Qing Division?"

Yun Qingci didn't want to admit it, but he had to nod and say: "This month's information is about to be delivered. I have to tell them that I am in the Prime Minister's Mansion."

In fact, there was no need to tell them. Everyone knew about Li Ying driving him out of the palace. After Yun Qing had said that, he suddenly felt that this reason was really bad, but he couldn't say 'I was trying to contact the person who was monitoring you', right?

Li Ying didn't expose his blunder. "Shall I send you back?"

"I know the way."

Li Ying corrected his words: "I will accompany you back."

The ghost was hard to get rid of.

Yun Qingci continued to walk, and Li Ying followed slowly, taking the initiative to find a topic: "Was it interesting to go to the ice rink today?"

"Is it considered interesting to return the ear mufflers to Xiao Hou?"

Li Ying was taken aback and said sullenly: "Have you seen the medicine I've left?"

"This subject is not blind yet."

"...have you applied it? "

"It's not time to change the dressing."

So, it was not applied. Li Ying said: "Let's go back, let me apply it for you?"

"I dare not trouble His Majesty."

He was chasing him away with sticks and stones, but Li Ying just looked even more humble: "I don't find it troublesome."

Yun Qingci couldn't help but frown at him.

It was not that Li Ying had never behaved like that. After two years of marriage, Yun Qingci had a cold war with him because of the new concubine who entered the palace. Li Ying stayed in his palace and coaxed him for many days.

That's right, at the beginning, Li Ying knew that a concubine that entered the palace made Yun Qingci unhappy, and he used different tricks every day to make him happy again. He even personally cooked for him once.

Although it ended with half a kitchen burnt and the noble Son of Heaven scalding his arm so bad he still had scars left.

At that time, Yun Qingci felt that Li Ying really liked him, but when he looked back later, he realized that it was just a bitter trick, with the purpose to lower his bottom line.

So, what was Li Ying's purpose this time?

There was too little information for Yun Qingci to analyze.

When he entered the courtyard, Jin Huan quickly went to bring a basin of hot water. The weather was cold, but Yun Qingci loved to be clean and would wash his hands and face every time he came back from the outside.

When Jin Huan walked into the house, Yun Qingci and Li Ying had already taken off their cloaks. The former sat down in front of the basin and waited to be served, while the latter took two steps forward and said, "I'll do it, you can leave."

"?!" Jin Huan opened his eyes wide: "Lord Empress needs to wash his face and change his dressing."

"Okay."

Li Ying accepted the basin of water without hesitation.

Yun Qingci frowned deeper.

That time when the concubine entered the palace was also the last time Li Ying spent a lot of effort to coax him. Later, more and more concubines appeared. Yun Qingci made trouble again, but Li Ying said just a few words of persuasion. Yun Qingci was vicious, and when he was annoyed, he always hurt others and hurt himself, and he didn't watch his words.

Later, Li Ying did not bother to persuade him.

Until this time when he threw Yun Qingci off the bed and drove him out of the palace, without even a word of explanation. It was as if he had already made up his mind to cut him off.

Although it was a previous life, things were supposed to develop this way. Could it be that Li Ying listened to the Empress Dowager's instructions and realized that once Yun Qingci was really abolished, the Yun family would no longer be under his control?

Such a thing was also possible.

He knew how patient Li Ying was. In his previous life, he was under the watch of many parties, and Yun Qingci held all the aspects of his life in his hands. Li Ying still endured the humiliation for many years until he collected enough evidence to bring down the Prime Minister's Mansion in one fell swoop.