Ch-52

Naturally, there was nothing impossible.

But Yun Qingci had his own ideas. He could no longer be the same as before, when he wanted to pour all his enthusiasm on Li Ying, making everyone feel that he was cheap.

Although he knew that Li Ying in this life would definitely not dislike him, but... Hey, the main reason was that Li Ying's invitation was too sudden.

He was still a bit unsettled

There were thousands of thoughts running through Yun Qingci's brain, but Li Ying didn't know it. Seeing that Yun Qingci didn't move for a long time, he sighed secretly. Yun Qingci was just toying with him again.

He said, "Then go back to the palace first."

Yun Qingci: "..."

He was in a daze for a while, wondering if Li Ying did it on purpose. Just, does he always have to take the initiative to do something? Couldn't Li Ying take the initiative?

If Li Ying said that he had to sleep with him, then he had to sleep with him. He, Yun Qingci, was reborn, did it mean that he didn't want any face at all?

Did he say no?

Li Ying's face really just changed too quickly. He could give it up once, but not twice? When he was sticking to Li Ying, he never asked for face.

Yun Qingci felt very aggrieved.

Li Ying was so tired that he didn't notice Yun Qingci's anger. Yun Qingci stood up with his expression cold, turned around and walked all the way to the bead curtain. Li Ying didn't call him as he expected, so he turned back to look at him again.

Li Ying didn't lie down, but his eyelashes drooped quietly. His whole body looked wretched and tired from the inside out, and his profile was so thin that his cheeks looked sunken; only his nose seemed even more upright.

That nose.. it was really attractive.

Yun Qingci suppressed the suffocation in his heart and changed his way of thinking. He wouldn't sleep with Li Ying for Li Ying's sake but just taking care of his health. What was there to feel aggrieved about, it's not like he was sacrificing his ego.

What's more, Li Ying had been taking care of him for so long. Maybe, maybe there was actually some fear in his heart. Li Ying must be afraid of causing his anger, that's why he didn't dare to ask for the second time.

Yun Qingci finally comforted himself. Trying to appear unperturbed, he walked over again and ordered: "Go a little further inside."

Li Ying seemed to be in a daze for a while, then propped up his body again and moved a little bit inside.

There was more than enough space outside for one person to sleep, but Yun Qingci was still dissatisfied: "Inside more."

Li Ying had to move inside again. Only then did Yun Qingci take off his robe and lift the quilt. He laid flat beside Li Ying for a while, then quietly reached out, groped, found and touched Li Ying's hand.

His fingertips gently traced Li Ying's palm, and his body followed, moving and moving, moving and moving, a little closer to Li Ying inside.

He looked at the top of the bed and curved his lips, then turned sideways to face him.

The tip of Li Ying's nose was just in front of him, and the two of them could feel each other's breath.

His eyelashes trembled uncontrollably and then his eyelids closed silently.

Yun Qingci held Li Ying's hand with both of his, feeling him unconsciously curl his fingers and squeeze his.

Yun Qingci stared at him for a while, then pushed the tip of his nose with the tip of his own; Li Ying remained motionless.