Ch-51

Ultimately, Yun Qingci had just slept for a long time, and apart from feeling a little hungry and not being able to use his legs for too long, there was little discomfort.

Yun Qingci dressed up, while Prime Minister Yun thoughtfully sat at the table and drank a cup of tea.

"By the way, where's eldest brother?" Yun Qingci remembered, and Prime Minister Yun said, "He couldn't relax. As soon as he left the wheelchair, he went to investigate the case with your second brother."

"Are my brothers all right?"

"Everyone is busy, so they couldn't stay with you..." Mainly, Li Ying was there, and he couldn't persuade him to leave. Others couldn't help anyway, so they just went out and did their own things. Prime Minister Yun paused and said, "After His Majesty's letter of separation arrives, father will find you a businessman who will listen to you and take care of you."

"I have Jin Huan and Yinxi, so I don't need anyone else." Yun Qingci stepped out and said, "Okay, I'm going to the hospital."

Prime Minister Yun followed him with his eyes and found that he was walking fiercely, as if he was very uncomfortable.

His brows wrinkled deeply.

He felt that since Yun Qingci had woken up, his state was not quite right; he seemed to be much more energetic than before.

Yun Qingci had already walked to the carriage. As soon as he was about to climb up by himself, he saw Yinxi coming with a stool. He paused, stopped patiently, stepped on the stool and got in.

He was a little anxious.

It was not good to be anxious.

He couldn't wait to see Li Ying, talk to him and explain everything about his previous life, but when he closed his eyes and thought of facing Li Ying, his heart seemed to be crushed by a big stone.

Li Ying would not want him to dream about his previous life and see him feeding snakes and sacrificing himself. He would not want Yun Qingci to know that he was covered in scars, looking like a ghost, and he would not want to turn into a skeleton in front of Yun Qingci.

How can I tell him...

The more anxious Yun Qingci was, the more chaotic his heart felt.

He pressed his forehead, and while his thoughts were scattered all over the place, he already reached the Forbidden City.

He had a token, of course, and even if he hadn't, with this face the guards dared not stop him.

The carriage entered the Forbidden City and turned to the Imperial Hospital, but Yun Qingci said, "Go to Chaoyang Palace."

Yinxi glanced at him suspiciously, and Yun Qingci said uncomfortably, "I'm going to look at the flowers in the greenhouse. There are a few pots that I like very much and I want to take them with me."

Yinxi whispered hesitantly: "The last time you were about to leave His Majesty, didn't you already take those pots of flowers to the Prime Minister's Mansion?"

"I suddenly remembered that there was another pot, but I forgot to bring it at the time." Yun Qingci frowned and said coldly: "Do you mind?" "

"This slave doesn't dare." Yinxi lowered his head hurriedly.

Yun Qingci was a little angry and pulled the corners of his clothes hard.

It was all Li Ying's fault. Li Ying was to blame. He didn't know that Li Ying paid a great price to be reborn before, nor did he know that it was his own choice to come back. He thought that both of them were reborn by coincidence and, since he was reborn, of course he had to bully Li Ying back.