Ch-32

The wooden bathtub had not been removed and the water in it was still steaming slightly.

The lights in the room were dim.

At this moment, Li Ying seemed willing to promise him everything.

Yun Qingci leaned back on the pillow, appearing relaxed and waiting, and allowed the other party to get closer and closer.

Those dark eyes were just like in his memory. So deep one couldn't see the bottom, but at this moment it seemed their surface was glistening with love and desire.

Yun Qingci held a grudge.

What are you doing now?

Even if Li Ying's sincerity was coming from his heart, it was difficult for him to accept it calmly.

"Your Majesty." Yun Qingci put his fingers on Li Ying's shoulders, and when Li Ying exhaled, he said slowly: "Do you mind if this subject calls another person?"

Li Ying's breath stopped abruptly, and the sincerity in his eyes was instantly replaced by ruthlessness: "What did you say?

"I was just kidding." Yun Qingci blinked and said, "Of course, it's more fun for two people to do it."

It seemed Li Ying had a pot of cold water poured on his head, and all his enthusiasm cooled down.

Yun Qingci was that kind of person. If he couldn't get his way, he would always get it back somewhere else. The more the atmosphere was right, the more he wanted to stab the person in the heart.

Li Ying's eyelashes fluttered and he slowly retreated, but his neck was suddenly caught.

Yun Qingci was reluctant to give up: "What, do you regret it?"

Li Ying didn't say a word.

Yun Qingci deliberately didn't want him to feel good. Even if he was allowed to stay tonight, there would be a knife hidden in the honey. When Yun Qingci loved someone, he was kind to them with all his heart and soul. If he didn't love, he would definitely find ways to make the other person unhappy.

Li Ying knew him too well.

But he couldn't blame him. Yun Qingci had loved him with all his heart, held him more important than his own life and, in the end, Yun Qingci had entrusted his very life to him.

He might be paranoid, overbearing, arrogant, not good enough or even bad enough in the eyes of many people.

But for Li Ying, his conscience was clear.

Li Ying was the least qualified person in this world to say that he was not a good person.

"No," Li Ying said, "I will do whatever you say."

Yun Qingci was very pleased that he understood the current affairs so well. He tightened his arms bossily, pulled the other party closer and said, "If you're attending to one in bed, you should behave like you're attending to one in bed, so look happy."

Li Ying couldn't look happy, all his vigorous interest was beaten down by this one sentence from the other party.

Yun Qingci's skin was very soft, his body was very fragrant, and his hair was full of familiar and nostalgic smells.

Li Ying's lips touched his cheek.

Yun Qingci hummed softly and said, "That's it."

He was like a melon that was forcibly twisted, and he was like a bow that was pulled by a tyrant.

Perhaps a duck caught in a trap was more appropriate.

The duck was in pain, but the trap was exuberant.