Extra 4

Prime Minister Yun and Li Ying's father had always been very good friends. The two of them called each other brothers and they could talk about anything.

They befriended each other when they were teenagers.

Except for Prime Minister Yun, no one would dare to bring such an inappropriate child in front of the Son of Heaven.

Li Ying saluted: "Teacher."

"Your Royal Highness." Prime Minister Yun returned the salute and said with a smile: "This is my youngest child. Qingci, come out and meet His Royal Highness."

Yun Qingci bowed solemnly and said in a low voice: "Greetings to His Royal Highness the Prince."

After that, there was a sudden burst of laughter, and Li Hong said, "What Royal Highness? Are you outsiders? Just call each other Xiao Ci and Ying Gege."

"Your Majesty," Prime Minister Yun saluted and said, "The rules cannot be ignored."

"We're going out to play, not in the palace. The rules and regulations are not needed." He beckoned to Yun Qingci and said, "Come, Xiao Ci, there are many delicious dishes here, have Ying Gege take you there."

After receiving the instruction, Li Ying stretched out his hand towards Yun Qingci.

Yun Qingci looked at his father hesitantly and only obediently put his hand into Li Ying's palm after getting permission.

Prime Minister Yun didn't forget to remind: "Don't eat cold food."

At that time, the weather was hot, and Yun Qingci liked to eat cold and icy items, but because of Prime Minister Yun's words, Li Ying specially ordered people to bring room temperature fruits to Yun Qingci.

Yun Qingci ate two grapes, thinking that there was no ice box on the boat, until a plate of cold grapes was placed in front of Li Ying. Yun Qingci watched him eat, while turning over what the h*ll was in his hand.

Yun Qingci: "..."

He looked at the grapes in his hand, then at the grapes in front of Li Ying, swallowed subconsciously and whispered, "I want that too."

Li Ying said, "The teacher said you can't eat cold food."

"I can eat it."

"How about a sugar cake?"

"No."

Just when Yun Qingci decided to start hating him, Li Ying finally realized that his behavior was a bit unwarranted. He ordered someone to remove the iced grapes in front of him and said, "I will accompany you to eat something that is not cold, okay?"

Yun Qingci was very aggrieved.

Li Ying had no experience with children. Although this child was only one year younger than him, he really looked too young. Li Ying, who had been forced to grow early, found it hard to treat the little young master in front of him as if he were his age.

He put down his book, peeled a grape and delivered it to Yun Qingci's mouth: "Here."

Yun Qingci still felt aggrieved.

Although Dad always reminded others not to give him cold food, as long as he whined a few times, they would definitely be soft-hearted and let him eat a little bit. But Li Ying ate several grapes by himself and didn't give him any of them.

But even though he was very dissatisfied in his heart, when facing the kindness of others, he obediently stretched out his hand. Li Ying avoided his hand and said, "There is juice, don't touch it."