Ch-50

The alchemist Li Ying was looking for was called Master Qi, and he was not an honorable Master. Of course, an honorable Master would only persuade Li Ying to let go of his obsession.

Liu Ziru had always disliked him very much.

He was the one who took care of Li Ying. He had seen many things Li Ying had done over the years. In his opinion, this alchemist just made up a beautiful lie for Li Ying, and used this lie to turn him from a human being into a ghost and finally sent him to death.

And Li Ying was even willing.

Where did such a stupid child come from, believing such an obvious lie? Obviously, Master Qi had said that the ending of this world would not change. He went to death with hope, but there was no material change there at all.

That so-called fantasy world only lived in his heart.

If your heart is sincere, you will believe it, and if it isn't, you won't. Such ambiguous words could really fool him.

Liu Ziru had always thought so, until he heard the voice calling for Li Ying from the underground palace.

Yun Qingci's voice was very distinctive, a cry of a crane and a phoenix above the nine heavens, even the best imitator couldn't reproduce it. Even if he was dead for twelve years, Liu Ziru still could hear it in his mind.

He was pulled out by Master Qi and staggered to stand straight. His face turned pale as he said, "Just now, that was..."

"It was Lord Empress Yun." Master Qi glanced at the stars in the sky and said, "No wonder my observation of the stars today was wrong. Red Phoenix and Seven Killings moved together. I think His Majesty's obsession was too deep and attracted the soul of the Lord Empress."

"What?!"

Master Qi walked to the house of the mausoleum guard and said, "His Majesty always believed that he could come back. Even though I told him that the ending of this life would not change, he still believed it. To you, sincerity was a lie, but to him, it was the only straw he could grasp."

"The light turned red, so he went back... is this true or false?"

"If you believe it, it's true, and if you don't believe it, it's false."

Liu Ziru was dumbfounded for a moment: "What about the Lord Empress?"

"I don't know. I don't know when he followed His Majesty. Maybe he has witnessed what His Majesty has done for him, and now he is determined to chase him, but these Seven Killings..." He glanced at the sky again, his eyebrows slightly raised: "It's truly ill-fated."

Liu Ziru also vaguely knew something about the fate charts. If the Red Phoenix encountered such a changing star like the Seven Killings, they would be inseparable, loving and hating endlessly. He had read some cases before that said that if the charts of a couple had the Goat or the Seven Killings stars, they would either live peacefully or eventually separate peacefully.

But if in the couple's charts there was the Red Phoenix that met Seven Killers or the Goat, the marriage was bound to change and the couple would have a lifetime of quarrels and disputes.

"Then today's Lord Empress, will he meet His Majesty who left when the lights were red, or will he be with the one who was left behind?"

"Seven Killings... hard to say." The alchemist also looked a little confused. Seeing the old official look so sad, he comforted: "But with Red Phoenix present, the ending should not be too bad."

With the coffin lid tightly closed, the sarcophagus was lit only by the light emitted by the body that was set on fire.

Yun Qingci's eyes were red.