Ch-30

Yun Qingci was full of hatred and anger.

After his rebirth he recalled his past and realized that all the love he once had was clouded with trickery.

He was sure that Li Ying was cruel to him, so he didn't want to show a vestige of his emotions to him. Even his hatred was deliberately restrained.

He finally tore off Li Ying's mask, but what was he talking about? That he regretted it and wanted to love him?

If it was love, where was he when he died in his previous life?

If it was just regret, what did it have to do with him?

When I loved you, you schemed against me, and when you love me, I have to be with you?

Why should he??

Rebirth was a rare gift. Yun Qingci cherished it very much. He wanted to live his own little life behind closed doors, to be a prideful Lord Empress who did not need the emperor's favor to feel superior, and to fight for the greater good of his family.

It was Li Ying who came to annoy him again and again.

Before, when he used to lose his temper and make trouble, Li Ying would always stop or walk away. Now he could no longer drive him away by losing his temper and making trouble.

It seemed as if Li Ying was really blaming himself, feeling guilty, and wanting to make it up to him.

No, he just wanted Yun Qingci to be grateful; after all, he regretted it and came to love him again.

But even if Yun Qingzhi really wanted to be grateful, it would be to the person who had given him the privilege of being reborn, who had given him the right to re-examine everything and make new choices.

Instead of Li Ying, who caused him to lose everything.

Li Ying's forehead turned red at first, then gradually bruised and became slightly swollen.

His features were deep and classically charming, and this wound made him look a little sad.

Yun Qingci only felt relieved.

If possible, he would like to do it again, to break his head and smash it, then he will see if he still had the face to say he regrets it and to say that he loved him.

"It's my fault."

Li Ying opened his mouth. He did not avoid the night pearl, nor did he avoid Yun Qingci's gaze: "I have made a mistake that cannot be justified. If you want to vent your resentment, come at me."

Yun Qingci's hatred was suddenly suppressed.

Why would he vent his hatred? In order to alleviate Li Ying's guilt?

No, he didn't want to hate Li Ying anymore, he wanted to make a fool out of Li Ying just like how Li Ying made a fool out of him.

Yun Qingci pulled up his knees, lowered his eyelashes, and thought hard.

He never thought that Li Ying would also be reborn along with him. What did he do to deserve being reborn?

With this thought, Yun Qingci remembered again: what qualifications did he himself have to be reborn? He was paranoid, jealous, blind and useless, so why let him be reborn?

He clenched his fingers and said slowly: "You were drunk that day, but you were telling the truth?"

"You know me," Li Ying said, "I won't lie when I drink wine."

"But you said that you did not give Concubine Ning the title of imperial concubine."

"That was because I drank the hangover soup."