Extra 8

Li Ying's brain buzzed.

He had never thought that Yun Qingci would raise this matter.

Skipping all the 'I like you' and 'do you like me or not', he asked directly, I want to marry you, would you like it.

He was thrown into the sky by happiness and then suddenly slammed into the ground. Looking at Yun Qingci's expression, he quickly regained his senses.

Yun Qingci, he likely didn't understand what he was talking about.

"Why?" Li Ying stared at him and asked, "Who made you say that?"

"No one." Yun Qingci didn't lie. Indeed, no one asked him to say that. He came to tell Li Ying about it after careful consideration, so he was sure that he was very clear-headed: "I want to be with you, always be together."

Li Ying withdrew his hand.

Then he sat up.

Yun Qingci sat up after him.

After the words had been said, there was no room for retreat. Yun Qingci observed Li Ying's expression, suppressed the tension in his heart and said, "Ah Ying..."

Li Ying didn't look at him; his voice was as gentle as ever: "Do you like me?"

"I like you." Yun Qingci didn't hesitate to answer. He stared at Li Ying firmly and couldn't wait to emphasize: "I like Ah Ying, I like Ah Ying the most, and I only like Ah Ying."

That was the first time Li Ying heard Yun Qingci tell him that he liked him. For the first time, Yun Qingci said it like that, neatly and without hesitation, emphasizing how much he liked him.

There was no probing, no hesitation, and he expressed his mind directly, calmly and bluntly.

Li Ying's heart beat uncontrollably, frantically, like a drum.

He didn't speak for a long time and Yun Qingci became uneasy: "You, do you dislike me?"

"No," Li Ying retorted quickly. After that, he fell silent again, not knowing what to say for a while.

The corners of Yun Qingci's mouth rose, he quietly approached him and said softly, "Then do you like me?"

"Yes," Li Ying also admitted very neatly and then said, "But my liking for you is probably different from your liking for me."

"Like is like, what's the difference?"

Yun Qingci really couldn't tell the difference. He liked Li Ying and wanted to stay with Li Ying forever. If getting married was the best choice, then he would marry Li Ying. As long as Li Ying wanted, they could be together forever.

Li Ying said, "My like is the getting married like."

This was not right.

Yun Qingci's eyes lit up: "I like you, and I want to marry you."

"Ah Ci, you don't understand," Li Ying whispered: "Do you understand what it means to say that you like a man?"

"It means I want to be with you forever." Yun Qingci came towards him. He boldly hugged his arm, put his white face on his shoulder and his clear eyes did not blink.

Li Ying's heart thudded again, and he couldn't bear it.

Yun Qingci's gaze was too simple and his expression was too innocent. Did he really understand? Li Ying didn't know, but at that moment, he suddenly couldn't hold back and pushed Yun Qingci down.

Yun Qingci's black hair scattered over the dragon couch and his eyes stared at Li Ying. The latter lowered his voice and said, "I will want to kiss you. Do you think it's okay?"