Ch-46

As soon as Yun Qingxiao walked out of the restaurant with Yun Qingci on his back, someone stopped them.

"Lord Empress." Yun Qingci recognized him as someone from the Imperial Hospital. Before he had time to ask any questions, the man said: "His Majesty had sent this servant over. Knowing Your Majesty was following along his two brothers, he was worried that Lord Empress would be too happy during the Lantern Festival and would forget about his old injury. Thus, he told me to treat it in time if there is anything wrong."

The two Yun brothers were taken aback, and Yun Qingxiao put Yun Qingci into the carriage that was parked aside, saying, "Thank you for your troubles."

"Master Yun is welcome."

Yun Qingci's pulse was taken, and the old eunuch doctor said in a mild tone: "Fortunately, it's nothing too serious. This old servant will write a prescription and Lord Empress can retrieve the ingredients and decoct it to consume."

He went to write and did not forget to instruct: "The weather has not warmed up yet, and you can't bear the cold with your injury. These days, you should take a good rest at home and recuperate. If you come out to play, you should be more careful."

The recipe was handed to Yun Qingxiao; the old eunuch doctor glanced at the barbecue restaurant where they were about to eat and said, "This place is smoky and hot, and Lord Empress would be better off not eating something too greasy during the next few days."

Yun Qingci could only nod dryly.

After Yun Qingxiao was sent away by the doctor, Yun Qingci realized that there was a faint pain in his wound. He raised his hand and pressed it, but when he saw his second brother come back, he covered up his action quickly.

"I'll go say hello to them and then we'll go home."

"I can go back by myself."

"Wait." Yun Qingxiao turned around and saw the curtain raise. Lin Huaijin also walked out and said, "I just saw Doctor Sun from upstairs. How is it, is it serious?"

"It's not a problem, it's just that the fumes here are too heavy and he can't eat here when he just had a relapse. I was just about to take him home."

"How about let me go..."

Lin Huaijin met Yun Qingxiao's inquiring gaze and swallowed his words.

Yun Qingci peeked out from the carriage; his white jade face was less sharp and more delicate and pleasing. Lin Huaijin gave him a crooked smile and said, "Why don't you sit down there and we'll get something cooked and bring it down to you?"

"If you have an injury, eating less for a little bit is not a big concern, you can make up for it when you get better," Yun Qingxiao said while looking at Yun Qingci.

The latter can only nod to agree.

Yun Qingci said goodbye to everyone and went home. Prime Minister Yun ordered the kitchen to give him a bowl of bland wontons. He ate a little, drank the medicine and went to bed early.

He still dreamt of the underground palace, but he didn't see Li Ying of his previous life. It could be estimated that he was indeed on the expedition for a long time.

Yun Qingci lay in a daze, vaguely feeling that Li Ying should come tonight. Since he had sent Doctor Sun to see him, he should know about the recurrence of his old injury and would not fail to come.

Thinking like this, Yun Qingci woke up several times in the middle of the night, but the room was quiet. There was no sound of an outsider coming, and there was no smell of agarwood pertinent to Li Ying.