Ch-33

Pa"——

The chopsticks in Li Ying's hand were broken in two.

Yun Qingci's face did not change color, as he said, "There are many manifestations of unfilial piety, and among them, the failure to fulfill the responsibility of the younger generation is the biggest. I am doing it for the good of Your Majesty

"Yun Qingci." Li Ying breathed heavily, and said hoarsely: "Do you have to go this far?"

"I am Your Majesty's Lord Empress." Yun Qingci said naturally: "I should have shared Your Majesty's worries. I used to be unreasonable, but now I want to be a good Lord Empress, and I hope Your Majesty can cooperate."

"I did indeed once hoped that you could be a little more rational," Li Ying said, "But I never said that I wanted you to be like the empresses of the past..."

"This subject is doing it not only for His Majesty, but also for himself." Yun Qingci looked directly at him and said, "Your Majesty chooses a daughter of the Yun family to give birth to the dragon child. This will be a great thing for me and the Yun family. Your Majesty, don't you want to compensate me?"

Li Ying curled his lips, and after a few breaths, he suddenly got up and walked away.

"Your Majesty."

Yun Qingci's voice made him stop at the door: "Your Majesty, think about it. This subject will make preparations in the next few days."

Li Ying turned away from him, his back stooping silently, then he straightened and quickly left with big steps.

Yun Qingci finished breakfast slowly and ordered someone to send a message to the Prime Minister's mansion. At the same time, the carriage in which Li Ying was riding also stopped in front of the Prime Minister's mansion.

Prime Minister Yun had just received news from Yun Qingci that he wanted a good woman from the Yun clan to be selected to enter the palace. He was shocked and prepared to go to the palace to have a good talk with Yun Qingci.

To see what the h*ll was going on.

After all, it was Yun Qingci, who loved Li Ying deeply. How could he take the initiative to send a woman to him?

Although it was a good thing that Yun Qingci really wanted to open up, the only thing Prime Minister Yun feared was that he was having a tantrum with Li Ying and would do something he would regret.

After all, he was still the Lord Empress, and he hadn't really separated from Li Ying.

As a result, Li Ying came over in his carriage, and Prime Minister Yun hurriedly went out to greet him. As soon as he walked out of the front hall, Li Ying already approached him like a wind, his voice hoarse: "Teacher."

Prime Minister Yun raised his eyes and saw that Li Ying's dark eyes were faintly moist. He suddenly remembered that when the young emperor first ascended the throne, whenever the court session was over, he would slowly walk down from the dragon seat and then sit with his head down on the steps in a daze.

On one memorable occasion, the teenager, with his broad sleeves resting on his knees and his head sunk deep between them, whispered: "Teacher, I don't want to be an emperor anymore."

He maintained the courtesy of a ruler and a subject, and stood with Liu Ziru by his side, sighing softly: "Your Majesty, don't say discouraging words."

"Friends are estranged, teachers and students are alienated, mother and son are calculating... What's so good about being an emperor?"

Liu Ziru hurriedly reminded: "Your Majesty!"

Prime Minister Yun stood still for a long time and then calmly and gently warned him: "You cannot be an emperor if you're indecisive. Your Majesty, get up quickly and go back to Jiangshan Palace."