Ch-36

Yun Qingci really didn't show mercy when he had a snowball fight. Li Ying could never beat him when the two of them played together.

He stepped back several steps, bent over and picked up a lot of snow.

Li Ying stood still without moving.

Yun Qingci was annoyed when he saw his stiff appearance, and a large snowball directly hit his face. Li Ying closed his eyes.

The cold snowball shattered on his face and dyed his eyelashes with snow. His lips looked pale and transparent.

"Pretending to be pitiful." Yun Qingci's words were scathing, and another snowball smashed at him fiercely.

Yinxi and Jin Huan both seemed a little nervous.

Liu Ziru came closer again. After just a glance at this scene, he hurriedly ran over and stood in front of Li Ying with a smile: "Lord Empress, Lord Empress, I will accompany you to play."

What a caring master and servant duo.

Yun Qingci grabbed more snow and slammed it at Liu Ziru ruthlessly.

Liu Ziru tilted back and forth to block Li Ying from the snow and raised his voice to compliment Yun Qingci: "Lord Empress, Lord Empress plays so beautifully, oh, this servant is hit again."

Li Ying stood behind Liu Ziru. He was much taller than Liu Ziru. He could clearly see Yun Qingci's expression get angrier and angrier. He sighed, stretched out his hand and squeezed Liu Ziru's shoulder, saying, "I'll play with him, sir please stand down."

His face looked really bad at the moment, and Liu Ziru, who was gently pushed aside by him, saw Yun Qingci hit him again in anger. He suddenly remembered something and clapped his hands. "No wonder Your Majesty can never beat Lord Empress in a snowball fight. Lord Empress is good at fighting! Unlike Prince An and Princess Ah Fu, that snowball fight between them was unbearable to watch!"

"Yes, there is also the eldest son of the Qiu family and Lin Xiao Hou. When you were young, you played together, but they couldn't beat Your Majesty."

Yun Qingci stopped.

He looked at the Son of Heaven dressed in black. Li Ying's complexion was originally white. It used to be jade-like white, but now it was paper-like white.

Li Fu and Li Yan's snowball fights were actually very fierce. They were young and agile. When Yun Qingci used to play with them, he often thought that these two guys were little demons.

As for Lin Huaijin and Qiu Xian, Yun Qingci had played with them a few times, but he and Li Ying were always teamed together, so the other two always lost quickly.

Li Ying had never won when being his opponent, and every time he was beaten, his whole body was covered with snow.

But when the two of them opposed others, they always won.

Yun Qingci knew why.

He smashed the last snow ball heavily on Li Ying's face, turned his head and strode away.

In his new life, he denied everything he had ever been and labeled Li Ying with various labels such as despicable, shameless and scheming. He summed up all his young love as his own wishful thinking and decided not to get involved with him.

But as fate would have it, Li Ying was also reborn and he said that he still loved him.

Everything he showed made Yun Qingci tear off the labels he had put on him one by one.

He had to admit that Li Ying loved him. Maybe he didn't know how to love, but everything that happened in their youth proved that this love once existed.