Ch-40

"You are going to the Imperial Hospital." Yun Qingci looked at his injury.

Li Ying's arms were white and covered with a layer of lean, powerful muscles. But now his flesh was grinning with open teeth, quite shocking.

Li Ying returned those cuts to him.

Yun Qingci actually didn't like wounds. He didn't like being injured himself, nor did he like others to be injured.

Although, he did feel a little bit happy right now.

Because Li Ying finally understood how he had felt then, when he was thrown out. Yun Qingci once thought that sooner or later, he would ask Li Ying to pay him back for all those wounds.

He was crazily in love, but it didn't mean that he was really crazy. When he harmed himself, he was not confused, but quite clear-headed. He knew what he was doing. He was indeed forcing Li Ying to soften and forcing Li Ying to look at him. When he couldn't force Li Ying, he went to force his father. As long as he got what he wanted, nothing else mattered.

Later, Li Ying treated him well, and Yun Qingci felt that these few wounds were worth it. But whenever Li Ying treated him badly, he felt that one day he would have to get it back.

Now he had gotten it back.

It was impossible to say that he wasn't happy.

But when it comes to being happy, there are other things mixed in.

Out of some bizarre vengefulness, he deliberately did not promise anything to Li Ying, just like Li Ying had not given him enough sense of security back then.

Yun Qingci also thought, what's so special about you cutting yourself, let me do it if you dare.

Li Ying was really in distress. He handed over the knife: "If you are still dissatisfied, stab me a few more times, or kill me."

Yun Qingci: "..."

What's so special about you letting me stab you, let's see if you have the ability to cut yourself... Forget it, he'd already cut himself.

He took a step forward, supported Li Ying and said, "I'm not leaving now, Ah Ying, you go check your injury first."

Maybe it was because Yun Qingci's attitude softened or maybe it was because of his sentence 'I'm not leaving now', but Li Ying told him: "I still have a lot to say to you."

Yun Qingci said, "I will listen."

The short dagger fell to the ground, and Li Ying completely lost consciousness.

Yun Qingci stretched out his hand to catch him, his long eyelashes lowered as he called Liu Ziru. When the latter hissed seeing one of Li Ying's arms, Yun Qingci said softly: "I didn't do it, it was him."

Prime Minister Yun couldn't say a word.

These two children, now one was crazier than the other. He looked at Yun Qingci's indifferent expression, and there was a stormy wave in his heart.

While Li Ying was unconscious, his hand was clutching the corner of Yun Qingci's clothes. In order not to interfere with the doctor, Yun Qingci had to take a dagger and cut off his cuff. He got up and left the bedside.

Prime Minister Yun called him aside.

Yun Qingci obediently followed him out and said, "Father."

"Xiao Ci..." Prime Minister Yun paused for a while and then said: "You, don't you want to separate?"

Yun Qingci didn't say 'yes' or 'no'. "He is injured," he said instead.

"Listen to father." Prime Minister Yun's voice was very low: "Before, I opposed your marriage because you, like your mother, couldn't put up with insults, and His Majesty will definitely have his harem. I was worried that you would act extreme, hurt yourself and endanger your family."