𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

Old Mates

Mollie and Theo walked back through the park, he held a tight grip on her arm, which only made her more nervous by the second. The park was deserted. What Mollie wouldn't give for Remus and Sirius to come home early. She looked all around her, Dina growled as they walked with Theo.

"Your dog's a nuisance," he muttered

"Maybe if you weren't so forceful she wouldn't growl, just let go of-

"What so you can run, I don't think so," Theo said, pressing his wand against her lower back still

"You're the one with a wand, I'd be an idiot to run," Mollie said, she attempt to shrug her arm away from his hold, but it was useless, he was stronger than her.

"If it'll shut that up, fine," he said reluctantly letting go of her arm but keeping his wand pressed against her back.

The urge to bolt and run home was irresistible but the feral look in Nott's eyes kept her from doing so. Who knows what he had done, he must have done something terrible if he needed a place to hide. Mollie kept an eye out for anyone who knew her.

Her luck may have turned around when she spotted Michael, he was walking back through the park. She thought he had to work but thank Merlin he was in the park. He spotted Mollie and approached her.

"Morning Mollie, who is this guy?" Michael asked, eyeing Theo up cautiously.

"Old mates from school isn't that right Mollie," Theo said, in a friendly manner, though he spoke her name warningly, pressing the tip of his wand harder on her back signalling her to say something.

"Yes old friends, from school," Mollie said, smiling at Michael,

"I don't visit often, come on let's go see Sirius," Theo said, nudging her a little, Mollie waved at Michael "Just my luck for a fucking Muggle to see us,"

"Do you need to swear?" Mollie said, Theo rolled his eyes at her.

They finally reached Grimmauld Place, as they approached number 12 revealed itself to Mollie. She hurried inside, Theo looked around, dark and eerie, it was definitely the Black's residence. She walked upstairs to her room Theo followed her.

"You can stay in my room, Kreacher doesn't come in here so he won't see you," Mollie told him,

"Mollie!" Sirius yelled, she walked to her door Theo held his hand against the door preventing her from opening it.

"Give me the dog," he ordered

"What, why?" she asked

"So you won't go alerting anyone," he said, Mollie looked down at Dina.

"Sorry Dina, don't hurt her," Mollie said, he took the leash from her, letting her leave her room.

Mollie raced downstairs Dina began to bark loudly. She felt like her nervousness was on show for everyone to see, she took a deep breath trying to calm down her shaky body. She walked into the kitchen, Remus and Sirius were both waiting for her.

"What the matter with you?" Remus asked

"Nothing, just a bad dream," more like she wished it was a dream.

"Alright?" Remus said, as though not fully convinced of her lie.

"What have I told you about Dina?" Sirius said, gesturing to her barking,

"It's either, she chases Kreacher around or she barks, your choice," Mollie said, folding her arms across her chest.

"As much as Kreacher's a pest, I can't have her chasing him," Sirius said,

"Barking it is then," Mollie said, Sirius rolled his eyes at her, pouring himself a drink.

"What did you want me for?" she asked.

"Right, there's going to be some changes around here," Remus began

"Yes, I offered Grimmauld Place for Dumbledore to use for the Order," Sirius finished

"What?" Mollie said, the Order here. It wasn't like she had just let a death eater into the house.

"The Weasley's will be coming tomorrow. I asked Kreacher to prepare a few rooms for them," Remus told her.

"I haven't seen Fred and George in so long, seems like forever ago," Mollie said, excited to see her favourite twins

"Yes, Tonks will be here too, we've also made arrangements for Harry and Hermione to join us too," Sirius said, Mollie practically jumped into Sirius hugging him tightly. He laughed wrapping his arms around her too.

"We just thought we'd let you know before they all just showed up," Remus said, Mollie smiled at him, embracing him he chuckled hugging her tightly.

Mollie left to go back upstairs, her happiness was destroyed when she remembered the Slytherin that was sitting in her bedroom. She opened her door, Theo seem thoroughly annoyed, he let go of the leash when she shut the door behind her. Mollie knelt down, wrapping her arms around Dina, who licked her face.

"Weasley's coming here." he said, "by the way, I could hear everything"

"Yes, Weasley's are coming, now you have to stay in my room, all the other rooms will be taken," Mollie said, Theo grunted throwing his head back, laying flat on her bed. Mollie sniffed, as a horrible smell filled her room.

"Don't take this the wrong way, but have you had a shower recently,"

"Why, does it bother you, I'm sorry I didn't have access to a shower before I got here," he said, his tone mocking, Mollie rolled her eyes.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me," he sat up on her bed.

"No, I have a shower, I'll get you a towel and possibly get your clothes cleaned,"

"Why are you offering to make me clean" Theo questioned, eyeing her up and down.

"I can't have you smelling up my bedroom," she said,

Theo groaned discarding his jumper, Mollie quickly turned around, walking out of her room, why on earth would he just get undressed in front of her. Didn't he have any respect? Obviously not, he wasn't giving her a choice. He made her take him in, she knew she was going to pay the price for this.