𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆

Call It A Test

Mollie groaned as the sunlight hit her face, she would never get used to sleeping next to the window. He had stolen her bed again, she could have sworn that he pretended to be asleep in order for her to leave him alone. She turned over pulling the covers over her face, she hoped that she could gain some sleep before she needed to be awake.

"Moll? Are you awake?" she heard George ask, she fell to the floor hurrying to the door, she lifted her shirt over her head, opening the door slightly.

"What is it?" George's eyes widened

"I'm sorry, I didn't realise you were- I mean Sirius wants you for a minute,"

"I was just going to take a shower, could you tell him for me?" he nodded, she sighed closing the door.

"Flashing Weasley are we?" she gritted her teeth at his mocking tone, she lifted her shirt back over her head,

"Something you're never going to see," she picked her outfit out for the day heading towards the bathroom, Theo jumped out of bed resting his hand on the door frame. "What do you think you're doing?"

"I'm warning you, don't go blabbing to anyone that I'm here,"

"Or what?" she moved closer to him

"Getting braver aren't you?"

"I haven't slept right for a week now, so forgive me if I'm a little touchy-

"You can be touchy all you want, love,"

"Fuck you," she shoved past him, he smirked as she shut the door on him,

'She's fun when she's tired,' he thought.

Mollie told George she was having a shower, even if she wasn't it might make her feel better. As the hot water hit her skin, she tilted her head back letting the water run over her body. She hummed to herself as she showered, hoping to drown out the last week of her life. 'If only I listen to Sirius'

Theo couldn't concentrate, the wall between her room and the bathroom was thin, and all he could hear was her humming. In perfect tune, her dog did nothing but stare at him, whenever she wasn't there, as though the animal was preparing to pounce if he stepped out of line. Not that he hadn't already deprived her of her own bed, he claimed he needed it more than she did. 'I suppose a week is long enough, although I do this new attitude'

"I'm going downstairs, you want anything?" she asked, creasing her brows he got back in bed, with covers up to his waist.

"Well, you seem cheerier, I was just beginning to like you," she rolled her eyes at him quickly tying her hair into a messy wet bun, holding it together with her wand.

"The shower loosened me up," as she reached the door, Theo stopped her, hold his hand out,

"The dog stays with me,"

"Really you've been here a week and you don't trust that I won't say anything," he cocked his brow

"Call it a test then, I can hear everything that happened downstairs, I'll know even if you tell your Weasley friends," she scoffed walking downstairs, she sighed, hoping that Sirius didn't ask too many questions.

"Hi, George said you want to talk to me?" she said,

"Yeah, follow me," she followed Sirius back upstairs praying to Merlin that he didn't go near her room, he stopped outside of his room letting her walk in before him, "your mother's left me, something they didn't want you to have until you were 17-years-old," he took a box from his wardrobe.

"I thought you should have it," she took the box from him, untying the ribbon, inside were a ring and a leather jacket.

"The ring was Cas- Docas' she wanted you to have it, the jacket was Marlene's she always a little annoyed that she couldn't fit into after you were born," she chuckled,

"Thank you," she put the leather jacket on looking at herself in the mirror, "I love it,"

"I'm sorry I've been so hard on you, it's just I promised your mothers that take of you, but I wasn't there-

"You can't help being in Azkaban, I don't blame you for that, Remus did a great job raising me,"

"Yes he did," she hugged him,

"I don't blame you for being hard on me, I understand it's dangerous and I probably should listen to you more," he held her hand against her forehead.

"Thank god, you aren't sick," she rolled her eyes at him

"Can I ask you something?"

"Of course Mollie, anything?"

"Do you know who my dad is?" he remained silent for a while.

"You've never asked about him before?"

"I know that my Mum was pregnant and I will always say that I have a mum and mama as parents, but I must have a biological father, I just thought you might know,"

"Your mothers never mentioned anything, I can certainly take a look for you to see if there's anything I can find"

"Would you, I'd really appreciate it," he nodded

Mollie left to join Fred and George and their spying antics on the orders meetings much to Sirius and Molly's disapproval. They used various items of their own invention to help with hearing the conversations.

While Mollie would have usually spent her time in her room she had to admit that Fred and George were much better company than Nott. She hoped that they would keep her busy enough to avoid going back to her room, back to arguing and sitting in silence, though she had to admit he wasn't nearly as hostile to her as he first was.

Even if he didn't trust her to keep him a secret.