𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

Just a Little Touch

A new morning, another dirty dream that had left him, wishing it was real, the more he dreamt of her the more he wanted to touch her. He left his room stretching his legs, he heard the house-elf go up to the top floor, a least he could walk around a little without anyone finding him.

He heard soft moans coming from her room, he moved as quietly as his feet would allow him, he could swear that she was touching herself. He gulped, listening to her moans, she moan just like he had imagined, he re-adjusted himself, and then he spotted her dog, staring at him.

"Please don't bark," he pleaded only for the animal to bark loudly at him, he hurried back to his room.

"What is it?" she followed her to Theo's room, "Theo you alright?"

"Yeah, why'd you ask?" he voice sounded strained.

"Just Dina was barking," he opened the door, his eyes quickly scanning her clothing, loosely buttoned shirt, no jeans.

"What are staring at?"

"Do you know I can hear you?"

"I was on the phone, having a private conversation," she said, he gritted his teeth,

"With who?"

"Michael," she smirked at him, "Does that bother you?"

"Yeah, it actually does," she blinked not expecting him to admit it,

"Well, it's none of your business-

"Make it my business," he said, "we are stuck here, after all, and if I'm going to hear you moan the least you could do is moan into my mouth, or ears, or around my cock,"

"In your dreams that never happening,"

"So your little towel game, you were fine draping your naked body over me then, who said, I wouldn't have taken it further," she couldn't speak, "you only need to ask, if you say just a little touch, that's fine, just tell me to stop,"

He snaked his hand around her neck, pressing his lips against hers, he devoured her mouth with a deep hunger to feel her against him. She returned his kiss with reckless abandon, of her sanity, she had dreamt of him kissing her again, he held her body closely against his. Only when his hand grazed her thigh did she pull away.

"Stop, I can't," she back away from him,

"I know you want me to, just admit it to yourself,"

"I can't, you could just be using like you have been this whole time,"

"I might be using your home, but I would never touch you without you saying yes, McKinnon, just abandon your morals, fucking doesn't have to mean anything you said so yourself," Dina began barking again this time at the door.

She hurried downstairs to answer the door, Theo rushed to the window. He clenched his knuckles at the muggle, gifting her flowers, he couldn't make out what they were saying only that she smiled at him. As soon as she closed the door, he waited for her to explain what the guy wanted.

"What did he want?"

"He asked me on a date," 

"I thought you were just fucking?"

"We were," he chuckled,

"You think now that he asked you on a date he won't just want to fuck you?"

"That's all you want to do,"

"Yeah, I do just want casual sex, no commitments," she slammed the door in his face.

***

He listened to her as she showered her date, he couldn't believe she was going to still go with him. 'Did she honestly think he'd treat her any different?' he heard him arrive at the house before he knock he made a quick phone call to someone, he cracked open the window to listen.

"Yeah, private school girl," he said, "yeah she puts out, kept her for myself far too long figured it would be time to share,"

He couldn't believe what he was hearing, this guy didn't care about her at all. He rushed to her room banging on her door, she yelled at him to go away. He couldn't let her walk out without knowing what he had heard.

"Go away,"

"You can't go with him,"

"You're not the boss of me,"

"Mollie, I'm asking please stay here, don't go with him,"

"Wow, this is a new low, begging me to stay,"

"I'm not joking, please, just stay,"

"No, I'm going out and you can't stop me," he held her arm tightly,

"Fine, then take this," he handed her Peruvian Instant Darkness Powder, "Just in case you need to get away,"

"If I take this will you let me go," he nodded, she took the darkness powder, placing it inside her pocket.

He watched as she left with him, he shook his head, probably regretting what he was about to do. He grabbed his cloak, following behind them, a horrible pit in his stomach told him that she wouldn't use the getaway he had given her, and he was right, he saw he place it down on the ground as she entered a house.

He was taking a big risk to help her, he couldn't let her go in there blind to what they were up to. He peered through the corner of the window to prevent him from being spotted, he could see how unease she became. Many of the party guests were older, easily in their twenties, when he saw how she stood her hand reaching for her shoulder to cover up, attempting to pull down her dress a little.

He held his wand flicking it at the window causing it to shatter, he threw the instant darkness powder, apparating inside the house, he grabbed her climbing out of the window. He held his hand over her mouth as they came to the window, hoping they didn't find them.