𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆

A Big Softy

As she lay staring up at the ceiling she replayed the kiss in her mind. Was he even aware he kissed me? He was so lucid from his nightmare, she was positive that he wouldn't remember, she carefully crept out of bed back into her own room.

If there was a chance he didn't remember then she wanted to take it. He would have never kissed her under any other circumstances, as much as she tried to sleep, her mind wouldn't allow her, replaying the kiss over and over again, she touched her lips.

She snapped her eyes shut when she heard him leave her room, he creaked her door open, to see her sleeping. He shook his head, closing the door behind him, 'it couldn't have been real. No, it wasn't real. It was just one very vivid dream,' he thought, a cold shower would surely take his mind off her.

He couldn't shake the image, Mollie laid below him, not one ounce of fear in her eyes, as she gazed up at him. He was certain he could tell how her lips felt against his, he ached to touch her just once feeling her skin against his. 'Fuck why'd it have to be a dream,'

"Th- Nott," she said, knocking on the door,

"WHAT!" she heard him shouting

"I need to get dressed,"

"And that bothers me because?" he asked, "I'd love to see you undress,"

"You're an arsehole,"

"I know," a small smile crept up on her face, as she opened the door, she could hear the water running, she quickly changed, she cursed herself

"Can I come in?" she asked, "I need my toothbrush," she quickly added

"If wanted to see me naked all you had to do was ask,"

"Fuck you-

"Yes, I will," 

"What?" she questioned

"You said, Fuck you, I answered, yes I will," she shook her head at his cocky attitude "What's wrong McKinnon, nothing to say back,"

"You know what, I'll skip brushing," she said, as he opened the door to her, his towel wrapped around his lower waist, her eyes running down his body.

"See something you like," he spoke, smirking down at her, she cursed herself for being shorter than him, it made it all the more difficult to be intimidating.

"Fuck you," she flicked her wand at her toothbrush, bringing it to her hand.

"I already said, I will, we do have the house to ourselves not that we'd be leaving the bed," he smirked at her

"You're a pig," she walked out of her room, racing down the stairs.

He watched as she left his brow creased when he spotted the Muggle waiting for her, she hugged him as they left, quickly hurrying into a house further down the street. He clicked his fingers, making him fully dressed many would have called him lazy for dressing himself this way.

He sighed upon hearing her dog crying outside of her door, he allowed the animal inside the dog immediately jumped up lying down on her bed he sat down beside it, eyeing the animal cautiously it hadn't growled at him in a while.

"If I pet you and you bite me, I'll throw you out the fucking window," he said, lighting petting the animal behind its ear, then under its chin, he chuckled dropping his hand the dog rested her head on his lap "you're a big softy aren't you,"

He couldn't wait to see the look on Mollie's face when she saw that her beloved canine companion, had warmed up to him, enough to snuggle him. He heard laughter coming from outside, he stood up peeking through the curtains, she laughed as the Muggle brought her home, he cringed as he leaned down to kiss her.

"Dina!" she called, he heard he open every door, assuming she had locked herself in a room, "Dina baby, where are you?" she opened the door, her eyes couldn't believe the sight of Dina resting her head on Theo's lap.

"Something wrong?" he said, petting her dog.

"What did you do curse her?" she questioned,

"She was whining at the door it annoyed me," Mollie ruffled Dina's fur as the leapt off the bed jumping up at her.

"That's more like it," she said, kneeling down as the dog jumped all over her, her chest tighten, she could feel his gaze on her, she bit her lip confidently saying, "What are you staring at?"

"Just analysing," he spoke, shuffling to the end of her bed, looking down at her, "I didn't think you were the type to date a muggle," she sighed

"I wouldn't call fucking dating," she said even if it was a lie, she could tell it taunted him. "What's it to you who I fuck?"

"I don't care who you fuck," he said, though she could see something bothered him, 'maybe he did remember their kiss,' "what is it about him, I know me personally, couldn't be with something, and they have no idea who I am, what am I,"

"He knows who I am-

"Oh does he, so he know about Hogwarts, wizards, house-elves, or the werewolf that you share your home with, has he ever set foot in here-

"None of that matters," he laughed

"But it does, you could never be yourself around him, not completely,"

"Why does it matter to you?"

"It doesn't," he smirked at her "can you honestly say sex is better with a muggle than a wizard-

"Sex is sex," she rolled her eyes at him

"Yes, it is, however, add the right potion and oils, to the mix," he leaned in close to her, his hot breath against her neck as he whispered "you'll find wizards have you coming all night,"