Twenty-Five

You're Daphne Greengrass.

Theo stirred, taking in her warmth, her finger tangled in his hair, she didn't wake him up. He smiled at her, gently brushing his thumb over her cheek, he carefully manoeuvred himself. As he stood in the kitchen, quietly making himself a drink, he looked over to her. Shaking his head,

'What are they going to say?'

'Would they be angry?'

'Would they want her gone?'

'If so, I'll be gone with her,'

"Theo?" she groaned, she looked around, softly smiling at him, she stretched her muscles aching from the uncomfortable sleeping position. Even if she had been laid awkwardly, she wouldn't wake up not after he needed the comfort.

"Thanks," she creased her brows, "for letting me, get it all out,"

"How long have you been holding on to that?" he passed her a glass of orange juice she needed to drink too.

"Longer than I care to admit," he sighed, glancing over to the tv, "any chance you can get that working?"

"Yeah, though we'll probably not have anything to watch,"

"Sure we'll find something," she stood up, examining the tv it appeared to be in good shape, "is there anything upstairs, old VHS we can watch?"

"I haven't got a clue what you're talking about,"

"Them box things, that I put into the tv,"

"Oh, I can look," she nodded at him, chuckling to herself,

His lack of knowledge on muggle technology would never cease to amaze her, when everything was over she'd get him his own tv, teach him how to use it. She paused what she was doing, 'when everything is over, what would happen to them?'

She didn't want to think of the possibility, of no him. Though somewhere along the line, there was a possibility under different circumstances they would have never spoken to each other, and most certainly would be thinking of life after this war.

"I couldn't find much, just this box of things," he said setting the box down as he pulled out the VHS they were all children's movies, Little Mermaid, Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast. The Lion King. and many more.

They heard movement from the garden, Theo quickly shut off all the lights, his wand tightly gripped in his hands as he guided Mollie behind him. He gestured for her to be quiet, as he moved she held his arm, holding him back.

"Don't leave me,"

"Shh, I'll be right back, I promise," he kissed her forehead as he walked towards the door. A girl leapt into his arms, tightly holding him unable to speak through her cries.

"Thank God, you're okay," he said, holding her close to him, "Calm down what happened," he tried to calm the girl taking her into the living room, Mollie questioned if she should interrupt them.

"We got separated, Blaise and I," she began, "I don't even know where Pansy is, we should have stayed together,"

"Hey, it's okay," he hugged her as she cried in his arms, "breathe what are five things you can see?"

"The sofa, door, windows, your grubby shoes, and you,"

"Tell me four things you can hear," Mollie realised he was helping her the same way Theo had helped her when she was panicking.

"People outside, cars, neighbours dog and buzzing?" she looked at the tv.

"Things things you can smell,"