Twenty-Four

Go Down Together.

Theo kept his mind alert as they neared the hideout he and his friends had made. Mollie stayed close to him, though she didn't understand their need to sneak around every person they passed barely glanced their way. Just going about their daily life, as muggles did.

He held her hand as the snuck around the back of the house near the backdoor, Theo peered inside through the window. Nothing was out of place exactly how they had left, he still needed to check it was safe for them. He stood with his back against the door, taking four long strides, he lifted the rock near his foot.

"What are you doing?"

"We hid things, if they've been moved or tampered with then we know someone's been here,"

"Oh, what is it?" she asked as he pulled a small box, from the ground, he sighed as he opened it.

"Daphne's Bracelet," he put in back just how he had found it, he held her hand 'alohomora' the door opened.

Mollie rubbed her arms at the chilly air sweeping through the room, Theo flicked his wand, and the lights and heating came on. As the dust swept itself out outside, she looked around there was hardly any furniture just the bare essentials.

"It's not much I know, but it'll do for now," he walked towards a cupboard reaching his hand through a small hole in the wall, pulling out a Slytherin tie.

"Blaise's tie,"

"How'd you know it's his?" he smirked turning the tie over. Reveal a mark 'Zabini the Zucchini'

"I did that in third year,"

"Oh is there anything else we should look for?"

"Yes," he hurried to the living room, he sighed, "fuck sake Pansy,"

"What is it?" he lifted up, the item she left. "Why would she leave a bra?"

"It's a long story, I just know it's hers, she'd be the one to leave it," he headed upstairs to search for Draco's item.

Mollie's curiosity got the better of her, she creased her brows as the bra had writing all over it. Names written in different handwritting. Draco Malfoy, Miles Bletchley, Adrian Pucey, and Theo Nott. She wondered what the meaning of their names was intended.

She heard him curse slamming a door as he came downstairs, he huffed slumping down on the sofa, he threw his head back. She cautiously approached him as he turned his head slightly to her, offering her a soft smile.

"Is everything alright?"

"Yeah, I found mine," she nodded sitting beside him, "Malfoy didn't leave one," she eyes him cautiously she assumed he and Draco were the closest yet he referred to him by his family name.

"What does that mean?"

"It means he lied to us," she could hear the hurt behind his words, "he's never been here once, whatever reason he has it better be a good one,"

"You think he'll still come here," she rested her head against his chest

"I'd like to think he would,"

"Tell me about them your friends,"

"Really?"

"Yeah, my opinion of them will be the opposite of yours, so start with Daphne," he smiled at her,

"She's the sweetest person you could ever me, we've questioned many times why she's in Slytherin, but her loyalty to her friends is incredible,"

"Sounds like she'd make a good Hufflepuff,"

"Absolutely not, she's loyal sure, but that loyalty is heavily limited to few people, she isn't fair at all or patient,"

"Okay, I get it, what about Blaise?"

"If you ever have a problem he will hear you out regardless of what it is, if you bitch about a person, or complain about your homelife, he will sit and listen, but he'll never burden you with his own problems, which I've knocked the shit out of him for," she chuckled

"What about Pansy?"

"Devil incarnation," he smirked at her, "to those who don't know her, to her friends she's your ride or die willing to take any leap if it gets her to where she needs to be,"

"And lastly Malfoy?" he took a deep breath

"He's my brother our parents are close friends, Draco and I were practically stuck together as kids, we use to say when we were younger, we'd go down together should something threaten us, we'd go together as brothers," she saw a flicker of hurt in his eyes, "it's why I pissed at him, I can understand not wanting to do this with the others, but with me," his voice broke, as tears threatened to escape his eyes, "that's what hurts Mollie,"

She held him the second she saw tears, she hadn't realised just how close he was to his friends, especially Draco. He sobbed for a moment, finally letting out what he should have done a long time ago, she let him cry he needed to he had held on to this feeling of hurt for too long.

After some time Mollie laid back on the sofa as he had his arms wrapped around her, resting his head on her stomach. She had run her fingers through his hair which had caused him to fall asleep, she could have cried herself, seeing him so broken by Draco's betrayal that's what Theo had called it.

'He betrayed us,' 

'abandoned us' 

'fucked us over,'

She hoped he could find it in his heart to forgive him. She didn't know Malfoy that well, but considering how Theo talked about him, she wondered if something had kept him from coming here. She questioned a lot of things while he slept soundly she wondered.

"What would they think of her?"

Theo adored his friends like they were his family, she couldn't and wouldn't get between them. They had been through a lot together, she had offered Theo the comfort he needed tonight, he would probably change once his friends were here with them.