𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆

It's Not Halloween.

They remained as quietly as they could, Theo lifted his cloak concealing the pair. She stayed quiet for a totally different reason, she could take her eyes off him, 'he saved me' she repeated over and over again in her mind.

Theo kept his eyes on the door, as the men came outside, they hid in the shadows, his cloak helping them to blend in. As they scurried down the street, he moved away from her, walking out into the street, she couldn't speak, only look at him, her soft gaze lingering over his hardened expression.

"I-

"You can thank me later, let's just get back," he walked towards the park she hurried to walk beside him. The silence made the walk through the park drag.

"Why did you-

"It's a long story,"

"I want to know, you could have just left me," she pressed him for an answer, he supposed he owed her that.

"You know Pansy," she nodded, "she use to date an older boy, he was pushy and she didn't like it, Blaise came to her rescue, not she needed, she punched the guy in the groin, I couldn't let you go after hearing what I heard-

"MOLLIE!" Michael shouted hurrying over to them, "what's he wearing, it's not Halloween,"

"At least I wear it good,"

"Come on Mollie," he reached for her arm,

"She's not going anywhere with you," Theo guided her behind him,

"She's my girlfriend, you can't tell her what to do," he argued, Theo flicked his eyes to the side, spotting a muggle police officer.

"Girlfriend? She told me you were a cheap fuck," he said, he noticed his balled-up fist, "I stole your girl," Theo stepped close to him "go on do it," he taunted him.

Michael punched him, knocking him back, Mollie's distress caused the Muggle officer to run over to the commotion. He split the pair up, restraining Michael as she helped Theo up, he insisted that Michael stopped resisting.

"You want to tell me what's going on?" he questioned

"He was harassing me and my girlfriend," Theo explained, holding his bloodied face "then punched me when I wouldn't let her go with him,"

The officer arrested Michael for assault and harassment, Theo smirked as Michael looked back at them. They hurried back to Grimmauld Place, where she could help heal his wound. Dina barked as they walked through the door, she took him into the kitchen she ordered Dina to keep Kreacher out of the kitchen.

"I'm fine-

"You aren't you have blood all over you," she sat him down in a chair, grabbed a bowl of warm water and a cloth lightly dabbing his cheekbone.

His hand grazed her thigh, cupping the back of her knee, she didn't move or show any sign of weakness. He held her wrist, moving her hand from his face, dropping his hand to her other thigh, pulling her onto his lap, she rested her hands on his shoulders.

"Are you okay?" he asked, she nodded lightly, biting her lip she ran her hands up his neck, raking her fingers through his hair, as she pressed her lips against his, he squeezed her thighs pulling her closer to him.

She shuffled closer to him, smirking as a groan escaped his mouth, she parted her mouth allowing him to taste her lips, his tongue tangled with hers. He stood up wrapping her legs around him, he laid her down on the table, kissing down her jaw she felt the heady sensation of his lips against her neck.

"More," she moaned softly, "I need more," bring his face back up to hers, reclaiming her lips, his body crushed hers as he leaned over her, she leaned held herself up he grazed her thighs, lifting her dress, as his fingers trailing closer to her heat, he ripped himself away from her.

"What was that?" he said, as the loudest noise soared through the muggle street.

Theo held his wand tightly in his hand, hurrying to the nearest window, she pulled her dress down, stumbling as she looked outside. She saw the fear in his eyes, lightly resting her hand on his arm bringing his mind back to her.

"It's just a car backfire," she said, not seeing anything worth worrying over, she bit her lip. "What are you running from?" he sighed, leaning against the table.

"Can I trust you?" he said quietly.

"You saved me tonight, I owe you," he nodded

"I've killed people," he said, she didn't say anything letting him, get it all out, "I didn't think it would bother me, they were just muggles, but I can't get their voices out of my head, the last couple, they had a baby-

"You didn't-

"I couldn't, when I didn't kill them, I failed," he said, looking down "I failed my task, and now I have a death sentence,"

"What do you mean?"

"Death Eaters who fail their task, whether they mean to or not, are weak and not worthy to the Dark Lord, I'm running because they're going to hunt me down," she didn't know what to say, whatever she believed he was running for, she never expected it to be this.

Murder.

"What happened to them?"

"I obliviated them, sent them to France," he said, she nodded, "you have every reason to despise me-

"I don't," she spoke quickly, "I'll admit I didn't have any idea what you'd done, from the time we've spent together, I know you aren't a dangerous person, even if you have murdered innocent people, you were made to, I think,"

"They're mostly nobodies, people without families, homeless, people who wouldn't be missed, until that last family, how can you sit there and be okay with this?"

"If you didn't help me tonight, I'd probably be sleeping with my door locked, but you saved me risked being found in order to help me, for that, thank you, tonight could have ended a lot worse,"