𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓

Still a Short Arse

Mollie waited outside her room, listening to the shower waiting till the water had stopped running before walking back into her bedroom. She entered her room, Theo was lounged on her bed, with a towel around his waist. Mollie avoided looking directly his way, gathering some clothes that needed washing.

"Would you like me to wash your clothes so you have something to wear?" Mollie asked, still not looking his way.

"Why when I can do it myself?" he said, taking his wand pointing it at his clothes

'Tergeo!" he cast,

His clothes were cleaned spotless, he pointed his wand to his head, drying his hair. Theo took his clothes to Mollie's bathroom, changing into his now cleaned clothes. She sat at her window which had many pillows and a blanket, Theo lounged on her bed.

"So erm, I was going to sleep in another room, but I can't now the Weasley's are coming-

"And that's my problem because?" Theo said, interrupting her

"It means we'll have to share the bed," Mollie said,

"Fuck off, I'm not doing that," he said leaning back on her bed as if to claim it for himself.

"Well I'm not sleeping on the floor, and with the way you've laid on my bed, I take it you want the bed too," Mollie said folding her arms across her chest.

"Here," Mollie grabbed the pillows from her window ledge. Placing them down the centre of the bed.

"This is ridiculous" Theo muttered, rolling his eyes at her attempts to make the bed comfortable for both of them.

"Well how about this then, either you share a bed and be comfortable, you have the floor or I scream that there's someone in my room, your choice," she said, Theo eyed her up and down, examining her posture, she stood confidently, she was being serious.

"I need a comfortable night's sleep, I haven't slept right in weeks,"

"Join the club, why are you running and what are you running from?" Mollie asked, he rolled his eyes at her.

"Like I'm going to tell you," Theo said

"Fine, I'll keep asking every morning till you tell me," Mollie told him, heading to the bathroom to get changed into her shorts and shirt for bed.

Mollie climbed into bed, throwing the covers over her, she face the window, having her back to Theo. Dina climbed onto the bed laying at the foot of the bed. Mollie felt the bed shift Theo pulled the covers off her, she pulled them back, he tugged the covers back, pulling her over with them.

"Get. Off. Me," Theo said, Mollie quickly rolled over.

"At least give me some of the covers," Mollie argued, he smirked at her tossing her a small corner of the covers.

"Har har, very funny," she said,

"You said, you wanted some, you didn't specify enough to cover you," Theo mocked.

"Oh for Merlin's sake," She muttered

Mollie threw the covers at him getting out of bed to get the blanket from the window ledge. Theo threw the pillows that she had used to separate them at her, as she turned around Theo was laid in the centre of the bed.

"What a Dick," she mumbled,

Mollie positioned the pillows on the window ledge attempting to get herself comfortable. Dina growled throughout the night at Theo, but both Mollie and Theo managed to sleep through the night. Sleeping next to the window meant that Mollie woke the minute the sun had risen.

She blinked, her neck stiff from the awkward position in which she had slept, Mollie gazed around her room, Dina was laid at her feet on the floor. While Theo was sprawled out on her bed, she muttered a few insults his way. She opened her window climbing onto her roof she grabbed her walkman place the headset over her ears, playing music in an attempt to forget the Slytherin sleeping in her bed.

Dina joined her on the roof to keep her company, Mollie laid back on the roof, swaying her head to the slow beats of the music. She was happily waving her arms side to side, she shrieked when a stone dropped next to her.

"Moll, Moll!" she took her headset off seeing Fred and George Weasley approaching the front door, she slid down the roof.

Jumping down to the balcony, Dina jumped after her, she crept through her room to not wake the Slytherin that laid there. Once she quietly closed the door she raced down to greet them, Remus opened the door for them, Mollie leapt into Fred's arms swinging her around.

"Hmm, still a short arse," Fred teased sizing Mollie up,

"Oh, give over," she playfully pushed his head, "Where's your mum?"

"They're not too far behind," George said, wrapping his arms around her, lifting her off the floor a little.

"Yeah, we raced here, I won obviously," Fred said

"No, I won, I'm faster," George argued

"I'm older," Fred retorted

"By 2 minutes," George muttered.

"Molls why don't you show them their room," Remus said, gesturing for them to move out of the doorway.

Mollie nodded, signalling them to follow her upstairs, Mollie showed them to their room, they were a bit annoyed that they were going to be sharing a room, the twins assumed they would get their own room. But they weren't the only ones sharing, Ron and Harry would be sharing as well as Ginny and Hermione when they got here.

"Well you don't have to share," George argued with Mollie

"Yeah, lucky git," Fred said,

"Yeah," Mollie said, 'I'm stuck with that snake, some luck I've got'