Seventeen

Already Be Dead.

"Do you trust me?" she blinked, not certain if she did or not, she looked down between them, being this close and comfortable with him, probably gave Theo the wrong idea about her.

"I don't know, you've given me a lot of reasons to believe you have good intentions, and you've also given me reasons to believe that you don't care about me," she held her towel against her as she stood up moving away from him.

"I've never told anyone what I've done, including Blaise, and Draco they don't know either-

"Is that supposed to make me trust you more?" he walked closer to her, stopping when she move back

"Yes, they're practically like my brothers, Mollie they know everything, from my childhood right down to the dirty details of the girls I've slept with,"

"Forgive me, if I'm not convinced,"

"Please, Mollie you can't tell anyone, not the Order, I'll be done for, please," he was standing before her begging. Begging for her to keep it secret.

"Where are they?"

"What?"

"Your friends, how come you aren't hiding out with them, I'm sure they'd be better company," he creased his brows at the coldness of her tone.

"I don't know where they are, for all I know they could already be dead,"

Her tone nor her expression changed, he wondered what happened, she was pushing him away, but why? He hadn't done anything to her, in fact, he had done everything in his power to make her feel safe, walking her dog with her, allowing her to snuggle in bed with him, watching her crappy movies.

"What's wrong with you?" he asked

"Nothing, I'm going to get changed," she left him, in her room walking to her own, she locked her door, just in case he tried to come inside and talk to her again. She opted for just wearing a long shirt and panties as she climbed in bed snuggling her pillow.

***

He couldn't sleep, wondering if he has said, something that frightened her, and she was now pushing him away as the result. He heard someone approaching the house, he gritted his teeth when he saw Michael, knocking on the door.

He hurried out of bed, throwing his shirt off, lowering his grey joggers, he sprayed Mollie's perfume on his neck, taking a little bit of her red lipstick smudging it across his lips, neck and chest. He raced downstairs before her, pushing Mollie into another room, closing the door behind him, he messed up his hair as he answered the door.

"What do you want?" he sounded out of breath running downstairs which only added to what Michael thought they were doing.

"Is Mollie in, I'd like to speak to her,"

"She is, however, we were a little busy," Mollie creaked the door open listening to him, "if you don't mind,"

As he went to shut the door Michael put his foot in the way, she cast a charm, giving her a full face of make, she smudged her red lipstick, she ruffled her hair up. As she took a deep breath, though she wasn't prepared for what Theo was going to say next.

"What do you care, she's just a private school girl, that puts out right?" Michael stepped back knowing he was caught out this time, "you kept her for yourself for far too long, of course, the next step is to pimp her out to your friends-

"Babe, aren't you coming back to bed," she acted surprised by Michael "oh what are you doing here?"

"I came to see you, I didn't know you'd be-

"What could you possibly want to see me about?"

"Just- how long have you been with him?"

"What does it matter to you?"

"Were you with him when we were together,"

"Yes, every time I was with you, I was thinking of him, thinking of the way he touches me, kisses my neck, I feel alive when I'm with him, unlike you, I feel dead with you, only managing to finish cause I was fantasising about him, my selfless lover,"

"I thought I was a selfish lover, getting what I want," Theo said, turning to her, she smirked up at him.

"And what is it you want?"

"Unholy desires so sinful no god could ever redeem us for our sins,"

"Well send me to hell," she slammed the door in Michaels's face, her smirk leaving her, "why did you do that?"

"If he believes you've moved on sexually then he'll do some stupid guy shit and fuck it up on his own,"

"How are you so sure?"

"Because he's a prideful guy, his pride is getting battered right now, with the thought of us two fucking," she smiled, rethinking what she thought of him, asking a question she may regret tomorrow.

"Could I go to sleep in my own bed, with you," he creased his brows, nodding his head lightly.

As they lay in bed together, Theo felt her shivering. It was cold tonight, he draped his arm over her waist pulling her close to him. His hand slid down under her shirt, touching her bare waist, running down her exposed thigh.

She let him, slowly run his hand higher up her thigh, she leaned into that touch, pushing back into his warm body. He tugged her earlobe with his teeth, she pressed further back as his lips pressed against her neck, his hand sweeping across her sensitive skin.

His nose brushed between her neck and shoulder, followed by a passing graze of his tongue, her breath hitched as he brushed his hand up her waist, softly grazing beneath her breast. She turned around, crashing her lips onto his, rolling her over he laid on top of her, his hand tangled in her hair, as he kissed her firmly.

Filled with hunger and desire, he devoured her lips, tasting her, wanting more of her with every passing second. Only when she felt how hard he was against her did she stop him, he clenched his jaw reluctantly stopping laying beside her she bit her lip.

"I'm sorry, it's just once we have sex there'll be no going back,"

"And that's a problem because?"

"I'm the girl, I'll be the one that gets hurt,"

"Who said, I'm going to hurt you," she didn't have time to answer him before he asked another question "do you want to have sex?"

"You said that if all I wanted was a little touch, then that's alright you'd stop?"

"Yeah and I meant it, I also said, I'd fuck you if you asked," she bit her lip, thinking for a moment, tonight she had gotten caught up in everything, he did look hot tonight, especially covered in her lipstick, messy and low joggers, almost revealing what he had to offer.

"Just for tonight can we just sleep," he clenched his jaw, "I'm sor-

"It's fine, I won't make you do something you don't want to do," he turned her over onto her side, wrapping his arm around her pulling her close to him, "goodnight Mollie,"