Eighteen

Obliviate

He still held her close, she squinted as the sunlight beamed through the curtains, she smiled down at his arm lazily slung across her waist. She grazed her fingertips against his hand, quickly snatching her hand away when he stirred a little, she held her breath as he fell back to sleep.

There was something different about him, he might have wanted nothing more than to have sex with her. But here he was, taking things as long as she wished, allowing her to sleep in bed with him. She felt a tear roll down her cheek, he was considerate of her feelings, if she felt like she couldn't do anything with Michael he'd get mad that she made him hard and then abandoned it.

She knew that she had made Theo hard before, and never once did he push her to do something she wasn't comfortable with. He never brought it up, never made her feel guilty. Never. She wiped away her tear as his arm tighten around her waist.

"Morning," he smiled at her, leaning over to kiss her, she hesitated not expecting him to kiss her. "You sleep alright?" she hummed, her eyes widened as she felt him against her thigh.

"Erm, Theo,"

"What?" he said tiredly, kissing her neck,

"You're-,"

"Don't worry about it, it happens some mornings," he pressed his lips against her, "especially, if I've had a dirty dream," he winked at her, she chuckled, "I'm going to use the bathroom, decide what you want to do today,"

As he left her bed, she smiled at the lipstick marks, on his neck and chest, remembering how he deterred Michael the night before. She bit her lip, as she remembered his words 'unholy desires so sinful no god could ever redeem us for our sins,' she shuddered, thinking of all the unholy desires he had, that he never voiced out loud to her.

"Theo, can I come in?" she asked, leaning on the door frame

"Sure," she opened the door, sitting on the sink as the shower ran, "what's up?"

"I was just thinking,"

"About?"

"What we could do tonight-

"I have a few ideas," she didn't need to see him to know that he had a smirk on his face, she bit her lip.

"Like what?"

"Well, I could tell you but I'm taking a cold shower for a reason,"

"Could I tell you what I want?"

"Yeah," he reached for a towel, wrapping it around his waist he opened the shower curtain stepping out of the shower, his wet hair falling in front of his eyes, he ran his fingers through his hair, slicking it back. "What is it, Kneazle got your tongue?"

"I erm," she paused her gaze drifting down his wet body, "I want to-

"What?" he chuckled, "see something you like?"

"I want to have a date," she blurted

"What?"

"A date, get dressed up go to dinner and dance"

"You're asking me on a date?" she chuckled, looking down between them,

"I guess I am,"

"Well, we can't leave in case someone finds me, it's been risky walking the dog," he said, she bit her lip understanding it was probably a big risk for him to be seen.

"I understand, it doesn't matter-

"No we'll still have a date, it'll just be here," she smiled, he leaned up pressing his lips against hers, "I best find something to wear,"