Twenty-Eight

Pansy

"Daphne!"

"It's Pansy," she exclaimed, hurrying downstairs to her, Mollie followed behind Daphne and Theo. She froze upon the sight before her, panic and blood, Pansy could barely speak through her cries. Daphne wrapped her shadows tightly around her open wound to prevent any further bleeding.

"What's that spell?" Daphne asked, Theo shook his head unsure what the spell was.

"Ferula," Mollie spoke, pointing her wand at Pansy, bandages wrapped around her wounds, the healing magic prickling as the wound soothing her pain.

"Thank you," her head flopped back, Theo rested her head on the floor.

"Pans," he said, "Pansy," he rested his head against her chest, "She's not breathing, quick Mollie a spell,"

"I don't know it,"

"We need to do something," Daphne argued.

"Give her CPR," their puzzled faces said enough, "Move," they did Mollie held Pansy's nose, breathing twice into her mouth, doing chest compressions. "Damn it," she breathed again into her mouth, counting her chest compressions.

Pansy gasped, Daphne swiftly pulled Pansy onto her lap, cradling her head, shakily moving her hair from her face. Theo walked away composing himself, as Mollie approached him he dragged her into a tight hug, his breathing heavy as he spoke.

"You saved her life," she pulled away from him,

"She should rest in bed preferably," Theo kissed her like it was their last.

"Thank you," she smiled at him.

She watched as he effortlessly picked her up, Pansy wrapped her arms around his neck. Daphne hugged her, she hesitantly hugged her back, and Daphne's tears dripped onto her face. She followed Theo up the stairs, Mollie sighed slumping down on the sofa.

***

After an hour, Theo returned downstairs, holding what appeared to be ripped clothes. With large tears, they appeared more like rags than actual clothing. She eyed him cautiously as he didn't say a word upon heading straight back upstairs, he paused halfway up the staircase.

"Mollie," she walked towards the bannister, "Pansy wants to see you,"

"Why would she want to see me?"

"I told her what you did," she nodded, walking upstairs.

"Don't leave me with her," Theo creased his brows. "She wasn't the nicest person to me at school,"

"You're not going to see her because she said a couple of mean things to you,"

"She spoke ill of my mothers and Sirius when he was still in Azkaban, and she called Remus a filthy half-breed," he cringed at the bitterness in her words.

"I don't know what to say we were arseholes at school, it doesn't make it better-

"Malfoy and Pansy were the worst," she interrupted him, "can't say I was looking forward to seeing them,"

"But you helped her-

"I wasn't going to let her die, not on my conscience," he nodded, understanding if she didn't want to see her. Mollie pushed past him, walking to Pansy's room, she took a deep breath before she walked inside the room closing the door behind.

"Did she go in alone?" Daphne asked, Theo shrugged his shoulders, "well, can you hear anything," they both pressed their ears against the door.

"You wanted to see me?" she asked.

"Teddy told me everything,"

"Teddy?"

"Theo, it seems you like him in the bed very much," She said, Mollie turned away from her, "Oh come we're all women here, you can be honest with me, he's good isn't he,"

"I don't think that's any of your business,"

"Nevertheless, Theo one of my boys, what he's seen in you must be worth risking his life over,"

"If you're just going to insult me, I'd rather leave,"

"Thank you, for helping me," Mollie blinked, feeling the urge to pinch herself just to see if it was real, Pansy Parkinson thanked her. "You didn't have to, you could have left me for dead,"

"I was raised better,"

Mollie opened the door to find Theo and Daphne standing upright. They attempted to explain themselves though she just brushed them off. Heading to her room, flopping down on the bed, Theo leaned against the doorframe, closing the door behind him.

"You look tense," she looked up at him.

"I'm not in the mood," he smirked at her kneeling at the edge of the bed, he pulled her towards the edge. "I'm serious, Theo I'm not in the mood,"

"I'm sure my tongue in the right place will cheer you up,"

"Oh, I don't think so Teddy,"

"I'm going to murder Pansy," he growled.

"Please do it quietly,"

"That bad huh," he said lying next to her, she turned onto her side.

"Have you slept with Pansy?" she asked abruptly.

"Why are you jealous?"

"Just answer the question,"

"She's one of my close friends, we've been through things together, but no we've never even kissed," she sighed, he creased his brows like Mollie was expecting a different answer.

"She made it seem like you had before,"

"That little bitch, she's just trying to irritate you," Theo cupped her face "Don't let her okay," pressing his lips against hers, pulling her onto his lap. She braced her hands against him, breaking their kiss.

"I am the only girl you're fucking, because I don't like to share what's mine," his brows flew up.

"I didn't realise you owned me, McKinnon,"

"I am all yours if you," she kissed his neck, "are," kissing his collarbone, "all," she toyed with the buckle on his belt, "Mine."

The look of pure lust in her eyes had him unable to utter words. She smiled seductively eyeing below his belt. He feared that if she added the word please he would have taken her there and then, unsure of the animal she would have released in him.

"I am yours,"