Twenty-Two

Just One Night.

A week had gone by since they had left she could hardly keep her eyes open, sleeping outside in a tent was easy for Theo. Whenever she'd turn over he'd be sound asleep, like he didn't have a care in the world, where her mind was running on overdrive, unable to settle even for a single moment.

Theo urged her to keep moving the more they travelled the sooner they would reach their destination. Thankfully they were out of the woods, in a cosy little town neither of them had any idea where exactly they were. Though it seemed there weren't many disturbances here, Mollie spotted a little bed and breakfast.

"Theo, can we stay here for a bit," he cringed

"We really shouldn't-

"Please, my feet are aching, it would be nice to sleep in an actual bed," he looked around them at the muggles around them. No sign of magic or wizards anywhere, he lightly nodded his head.

"Just one night, okay?" she agreed, taking his hand hurling him towards the door.

She eagerly knocked on the door, holding Theo's hand he smiled at her, as an elderly woman answered, ushering the pair in. As the woman glanced over them at their muddied clothes and tired appearance, she offered to take their coats.

"You two must be exhausted, we have two rooms available-

"One room will be fine," Theo interrupted her.

"Very well, your room is just down the hall,"

"Thank you," Mollie offered her a kind smile as walked to their room.

The second the door closed behind them, Theo tackled Mollie to the floor, as he raced for the shower, she scrambled to her feet. Just missing him as he shut the door behind him, she banged her fist on the door, hearing him laugh from inside the bathroom as the water ran.

"You're too slow, Mol,"

"Fuck you, Nott,"

"Yes, I would love you too," she heard him say, she rolled her eyes, biting her lip, she smirked. As quietly as she could she opened the door, discarding her clothes, and cautiously approached the shower. "If you wanted to join me, all you had to do was ask,"

She huffed slipping into the shower, keeping her eyes locked on his, she walked under the water, lathering up soap. He watched her as she ran her hands across her body cupping her breast, as she stood under the water washing down all the soap suds, she tipped her head back, wetting her hair.

"Are you just going to watch me?" she spoke with such confidence in her tone, it stirred his desire to give in to his temptations.

"Can't I admire the beauty standing bare and wet for me,"

"Only if you worship it," she said with a devilish smirk on her face, he chuckled darkly as he pressed her lips against hers firmly, claiming her lips, as she pressed her body against his, he pulled away.

"I best get on my knees then," he dropped to her knees looking up at her, he smirked as he pressed hard pecks across her stomach, she held her breath as his fingertips teased the soft skin of her inner thigh.

His kiss swept lower to her most guarded place, throwing her leg over his shoulder, his mouth closed over her. Mollie's hand immediately tangled in his hair, as his tongue delved into her softness making her buck forward. She groaned as she moved her hips against him he held her against the wall, his fingers replacing with his tongue had been.

"You taste fucking incredible," she chuckled, looking down at him, as he pumped his fingers faster, teasing the spot that craved something more.

His thumb circled her bud, causing a whimper to escape her lips, she parted her mouth to speak only to find herself unable to conjure words. She arched into his touch the burning desire between her legs almost reaching her peak, as he pulled out his fingers sucking them clean.

"What the fuck," he smirked as he stood up, "all this talk of teasing and no result,"

"Who said we were done?" he rose from the floor, sliding her arms around his neck, smashing her lips against his, Mollie pressed her body against him, arching into his touch as hands roamed along her back settling on her behind.

The burning desire reignited, he gripped her thighs lifting her up, she hooked her legs around his waist. He nudged at her entrance, and she shifted her hips to draw him in, Theo thrust into her, biting her neck, as she cried out, at his rawness.

Her release drawing closer, made her mind go fuzzy, she moaned with each drive of his hips. Hoisting her hips to allow him to thrust deeper, harder. His tongue traced teasing licks, along her breast, sucking her nipple into his mouth, she groaned her walls tightened, as her breast arched up into each lick. She withered against him as her release crashed through her, heat clamping on him, drawing out his own release.

He growled "That's my good girl,"

He slipped out of her, holding her with what little energy he had left, carrying her to their bed laying her down gently. She pulled him down to her, pressing her lips against his, smiling as his fingers ran through her hair, she pulled back resting her forehead against his.

"We should rest up," she spoke, he pressed his lips against her slipping under the covers, she snuggled closer to him, savouring the moment with him.

"Shame we can't stay here longer, we could have had a lot more fun here," he chuckled.

"Oh, we'll be having fun where we're going," nipping her neck.

"Oh yeah, how much fun?"

"Remember what I said, wizards have you coming all night, I wasn't joking, just you wait, McKinnon,"