𝑻𝒆𝒏

One Hell of a Dream

Theo let out a dark laugh, she strained her hands toward him, where he settled between her legs. She wanted him, no she needed him. He knelt down, his hands softly grazing her thighs, spreading them wider, his head lowered parting her with one hand, he dragged his tongue up her fold.

He licked her again, lingering on her most sensitive spot, sucking it into his mouth, she arched her back, unable to stop the moan breaking from her throat. His tongue ran down at a slow teasing pace, he held his arm over her stomach holding her there, as he slid his tongue inside her, he growled against her.

"You taste, even more, delicious than I dreamed."

Her eyes snapped open, she sat up taking deep breaths she cursed her mind for conjuring up such dreams. Though his words stuck in her mind, 'wizards have you coming all night,' she shook her head. She needed a cold shower, to truly shake away any lingering thoughts of him.

She let the shower run, for a little while, she wrapped a towel around her while she waited then she saw it, the biggest spider she had ever seen. Crawling down along the sink, she attempted to swat it out of the then the spider fell on the floor, she screamed loudly, climbing on the toilet seat.

"WHAT!" Theo burst in, his wand ready to attack, "What's going on?" she had clearly woken him up as his shorts were riding low on his waist.

"There's a spider, a spider on the floor, it near jumped on me-

"A fucking spider, I thought someone broke in, you fucking idiot freaking out about a tiny little thing, where is it?" she pointed to the floor in the corner, he carefully scooped up the spider, he leaned out the window, letting it crawl onto the wall outside. "Ahh, it's so scary when it crawled off my hand,"

"Thank you," she mumbled, her eyes scanning down his body, then she looked up at his lips, remembering her kiss and now imagining, how his tongue could make her feel.

"Shall I join you?" he questioned with a roguish grin.

"No, get out,"

"I wasn't the one with a wandering eye," he pointed, "You were checking me out,"

"No, I merely admiring my saviour,"

"What?" he questioned

"You burst in here because you thought someone broke in,"

"Your point being?"

"You care enough to come to my defence," he scoffed, turning to the door, "you know I'm right!" she shouted

"FUCK OFF!" he shouted back

His attitude greatly deterred her mind from conjuring up any more suggestive thoughts of him. She couldn't deny that he was attractive, however, she couldn't be with someone like him, a rude, snarky arrogant Slytherin. Her mothers would turn in their graves if they knew she was harbouring a runaway Death Eater.

Then her mind jumped to another assumption, he thought someone might have broken. 'Death eaters could be looking for him,' she needed to find out more. He always seemed to be in a flirty mood with her, and maybe that could work to her advantage.

As she left her shower leaving her soaked hair down allowing the water to drip down her back she wrapped a smaller towel around her body. She smiled as she entered her bedroom, he was lounging on her bed, no surprise there.

"Hi, I needed clothes," she said, bending down to rummage through her draws, she could feel his gaze on her, she moved her bum side to side, just a little not to cause suspicion. He sat up shuffling towards the edge of the bed "Theo I was wondering, if you'd like to play a game, Theo?"

"I didn't hear a word you said,"

"At least your honest,"

"I'm always honest," he smirked his eyes, following the water droplet that fell down her chest.

"Oh, well good, maybe you could answer me a few questions I have?" he shook his head looking up at her

"Depends what they are?"

"Do you find me attractive?" she said, he sighed, his eyes scanning every inch of her body.

"You certainly look sexy now," he said, not taking his eyes off of her, she giggled.

"Can I sit?" she asked gesturing to his lap, he gestured for her to sit down, he wasn't prepared for her to straddle his lap, he shifted trying to hide the bulge in his pants.

"Are people after you?" she asked,

"Why do you think there is?"

"You thought someone broke in, you must believe someone's after you," he looked away from her

"Well there isn't," his voice turned cold, she could see it, the fear in his eyes, he was running and he was scared "get off me,"

She stood up, not allowing him time to shut her out, she hugged him, figuring that he might need one, after what he had been through. He paused for a second, questioning whether he should hug her back, then he noticed the faint mark on her neck, remembering the nightmare he had pinning her to the bed, his hand around her neck.

"It wasn't a nightmare,"

He cautiously wrapped his arm around her sighing as the hug seemed to calm his nerves. He did kiss her, that night and she never brought 'why? Surely she'd want to taunt me about it, I know I would' he pushed her away as gently as his body would allow him.

"You should get dressed," he walked to the bathroom leaving her to get dressed, not wanting her to believe he was any different he said, "if you aren't dressed in ten minutes, I'm walking out even if you're standing there naked,"