𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

That Box Thing

A week had gone, by a week since the Weasleys left, it also meant Mollie had been hiding Theo for two weeks now. She missed them already, she missed having another girl in the house, and Fred and George's humour, which always brighten up the dull place.

Mollie slept downstairs telling Remus and Sirius, that Dina was sick and needed to be downstairs near the door in case she needed to go outside. At least the sofa was more comfortable than the window ledge, Sirius and Remus would be furious to know she hadn't been sleeping right.

As Mollie woke up to Kreacher cleaning the living room around her, she noted that it was 8:30 in the morning. She made two bacon sandwiches she listened for Sirius and Remus, she couldn't hear anything not even a mouse. There was a note stuck to the fridge, informing Mollie that Sirius and Remus had left to see Dumbledore about better arrangements for the order.

"Nott, are you dressed?" she said, when she didn't hear anything she walked inside, he was still asleep.

She placed his breakfast on the bedside table, she quietly moved her pillows making a comfortable seating area on the floor at the bottom of her bed. She pursed her lips looking through her movie collection, choosing to watch an action-comedy film. 'Bad Boys' she loved the movie, especially the first date scene, as she always imagined that's how Remus and Sirius would act if she brought a boy home.

"How old are you?"

"15 sir,"

"Shit, you at least 30,"

Mollie's laughter was what woke him, he sat up a little spotting the sandwich she had left him. He looked up at the muggle device, he didn't know what she watching or how it worked, 'whatever it was she finds it amusing' he thought. He slowly crept to the end of the bed, her dog was asleep and didn't notice him, his face just inches away from the back of her head.

"What are doing?" she jumped out of her skin.

"Merlin's Balls you scared the shit of me," she breathed

"What are you doing?" he asked, she turned to the muggle thing, pressing something that made the image stop.

"I'm watching a movie," a smirk appeared on her face, "do you even know what one is?"

"Yes,"

"Really, what do you watch them on then?" she questioned folding her arms across her chest.

"That box thing," she cocked her brow at him,

"That box thing? Wow you really are a sheltered Pureblood aren't you,"

"Fine you got me, I'm a movie virgin," he threw his hands up in surrender

"Well, to pass the time we could watch some," she suggested, he considered the suggestion for a moment.

"I suppose it's better than sitting in silence," he said, Mollie grabbed many of her favourite movies, laying them all out of the bed for him to choose he didn't know any of them or what kind of movies they were.

"Why do I get the feeling the 'Hocus Pocus' is going to mock wizards," he questions

"It's funny, they're dumb witches, so which one are you choosing?" she asked,

Theo picked up the movie Jurassic Park, Mollie gave him the option of reading the synopsis before choosing. Mollie was surprised that he let her sit on the bed with him though she was watching Theo more than the movie. She hid the smile that crept up on her face whenever he jumped at something on the TV, he didn't believe her that muggles used computer technology to create the dinosaurs.

"What did you think?"

"Wasn't the best," he said

"How dare you that opening theme tune gives me goosebumps," she swore she caught a genuine smile on his face.

"Just one question," he said, she waiting for him to continue, "scientifically, of course, could muggle actually do that?"

"No, they might be more advanced with technology, but not enough to bring back dinosaurs,"

"Can we watch another?" he asked

"Sure, I pick this time," she picked up 'Back to the Future' Mollie sang along to the opening song.

'The power of love is a curious thing,
Make one man weep, make another man sing,
Change a hawk to a little white dove
More than a feeling, that's the power of love,'

The pair of them ended up watching movies all day, taking breaks to go to the bathroom and getting food to refuel themselves for movies. Mollie even made popcorn for them, to share even if she hardly had any, Theo mocked Mollie after she cried, when the dog died in 'Turner & Hooch' she stated that he'd never know the love of a faithful and loyal companion.

As the hours went by, Mollie's eyes grew heavy and she drifted to sleep. Theo tried his best to move without waking her up, even if he wouldn't admit it to her, he actually enjoyed their movie day. For a moment he forgot why he was here, why he was running.

Mollie woke up in the middle of the night, she noted that the scent on her pillow wasn't her own. Then it clicked she was in her own bed, she twisted around, he was laid next to her with his back turned with pillows between them. She smiled he wasn't as bad as he wanted everyone to believe he was, though she was certain this wouldn't last, he'd be back to his 'usual' self tomorrow.