ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 丅ᕼᎥᖇ丅ᗴᗴᑎ

𝓔𝓷𝓮𝓶𝓲𝓮𝓼? 𝓕𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓼? ✶༄ ‧₊˚

Sophia ignored Eddie on their way to the gym, she had been ignoring him since the first night. She knew it was just his nerves getting to him, but she was now ignoring him for fun.

She enjoyed the annoyed looks he would have when she pretended there was no such thing as his existence.

He huffed an annoyed sigh and glared at her, she looked back at him and burst out laughing.

"What?" He said, subconsciously running a hand through his light brown hair.

"You look so stupid." She laughed, flicking her medium-length curly brown hair over her shoulder before casually continuing down the hallway, laughing occasionally at the memory of his annoyed face.

He crossed his arms and followed her. Looking down he bumped into someone. Looking up from his shoes, he saw a boy about his age, accompanied by a girl who looked like she'd been through hell and back.

"What happened to you?" He said, much too bitterly for his liking, Sophia, noticed his absence. Turned around and jogged back to him.

"Bro, we're gonna be late. Come on." He scoffed at her.

"Don't 'bro' me when all you've been doing for the past few days is ignore me!"

Leo and Sylvia stood and watched the beginning of an argument with utter amusement.

"Pfft- Says the one who practically called me a nuisance!" Sophia replied, pulling a hair tie off her wrist and throwing her hair up in a messy bun as if she was going to fight him.

"I was just-"

"Nothing to say, huh?"

"Well, there would've been something to say if you hadn't cut me off!"

Sylvia elbowed Leo and whispered. "Who are you betting on to win, I vote Miss Severely Angry girl."

"Mmm," He watched the two continue to argue. "I'd have to agree."

Sylvia nodded with an adequate look on her face.

"You're being so irrational!" Sophia shouted at Eddie, and she looked just about ready to slap him.

"How am I irrational?" He questioned, squeezing his fists tightly in anger by his sides.

"You started all this crap!" She shouted, gesturing wildly with her hands.

"Well, at least I'm not naive like you! Being all excited to be sent to your death!" He definitely crossed a line, as something in Sophia's enraged eyes snapped.

"What the heck is that supposed to mean!?" She shouted, yet a hint of defeat lacing her words.

"You. . ." He said, a certain firmness in his voice. "Are the most ignorant, senseless imbecile I know."

A flash of hurt crossed her features before rage overtook her. In one swift motion, she raised her hand and struck him in the cheek, hard.

Leo's eyebrows flew up while Sylvia had the ghost of an amused smile on her lips.

Eddie shouted and cupped his cheek. "What gives!?" He shouted as he opened and closed his jaw in pain. Sophia just scowled and turned around, walking away with her jaw clenched. Leo and Sylvia moved as she walked past them, she looked furious, but small tears had made their way out of the corners of her eyes.

Before she could make it out of earshot, Eddie shouted. "Whatever! Next time you're falling off of a twenty-foot wall, I'll make sure not to catch you!"