ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 丅ᕼᎥᖇ丅Ƴ-丅ᗯᗝ

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓭 ✶༄ ‧₊˚

Two weeks later.

"Haven't we done enough!?" The girl stepped in front of her father, yellow eyes glittering in the darkness, a small wave of sunlight pouring in from the mouth of the cave.

"We haven't done enough until we get what we want." He tried to step past her, but she blocked him.

"What is it that you want!? How do you expect to get something when you don't know what that something is?" She looked up at him innocently.

"You know what I do know!? That you've been getting too attached to that prisoner of ours." He skated past her and she followed pleadingly.

"Father please, I'm not too attached!" She stepped in front of him once again. "I just don't think the prisoner can handle much more."

He shook his hand. "What was it I said last night. . . test the limits? Was that it? I believe it was, and I intend on doing so."

She took his six-fingered hand in hers. "I think the limits have been broken, possibly days ago. The prisoner is going to die before-"

"Before what? Before what Tema because I would love to know. I never said I'd keep it alive-"

"She." Tema cut him off.

"Excuse me?" He faced her.

"The prisoner," She gestured in the general direction of the chamber. "She's a girl, and her name is Sophia Hester, she's a Human, she's 15 years old, and-"

"You know what that sounds like to me?" He asked her, she shook her head in fear. "Sounds like you're getting too close to her, she goes. Tonight."

Tema gulped and nodded, retreating to her alcove, muttering to herself.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Eddie groaned in annoyance as he was shut down around the fifth time by Sylvia and Leo. "No guys I swear, she's down there we, we just-"

"Eddie," Sylvia lay a hand on his shoulder. "It's been a week, I'm sorry but she's probably not there."

"No, listen to me, please." Eddie pleaded, glaring out of the main window of the 'Stargazer' to scout the planet.

Leo smiled and butted in. "I think we should go, even if we don't find her it's worth it to get the supplies we left there, we can make a whole trip of it. You know just the three of us-"

"Four," Willow said defiantly as she walked through the main door. "The four of us, if this is a rescue mission for my best friend then I want to be involved, thank you very much." She approached the group and leaned on one of the control tables. "Plus, you'll want a medic along. So what are we waiting for?"

Sylvia gave her a puzzled look. "Wait hold on, we're not going anywhere-"

"We should take community vote!" Leo said proudly. "Just us four though, I vote we listen to Eddie and go look for Sophia, after all, he did save my life."

Eddie gave him a grateful look. "I think you all already know what I wanna do."

Sylvia looked at Willow, who gave her an 'I told you so' look. "Okay, everyone go get ready then meet at the pod." Eddie gave a small cheer of joy and left quickly to his room, Willow close behind. Sylvia turned toward Leo with a single word. "Why?"