ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 丅ᕼᎥᖇ丅Ƴ-ᑎᎥᑎᗴ

𝓐𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻 ✶༄ ‧₊˚

"How are you feeling?" A small voice came from the doorway, a short silhouette holding what looked like a tray with an assortment of food.

Sophia shifted uncomfortably and made a failed attempt to sit up straighter. Cammy quickly darted over and helped her sit up gently. "Woah there, you're still a little fragile." He set the tray carefully on the end table beside her and grabbed the glass of orange juice.

Sophia grasped it with shaky hands and gave him what was supposed to be a grateful smile, but it turned out to be more of a pained grimace. She drank a small mouthful of the sweet liquid and handed it back to him. "T-thanks," She rasped quietly.

"Anytime," He gave her a soft smile before knotting his eyebrows in worry. "I was so worried about you. We all were."

She offered bright eyes. "But I'm here now, and I'm okay." She coughed slightly, and Cammy gave her the juice once again.

"Oh god, you should've seen Eddie. He was so sad. . . so broken without you." Sophia winced slightly at that. Cammy seemed to take notice of the gesture and quickly changed the subject. "I brought you some pancakes! Just made 'em, so they're pretty fresh."

Sophia laughed slightly, and Cammy slid the plate onto her lap. She reached up idly and gathered a small bite onto her fork. She grimaced slightly at the obvious chunk of flour in the pancake. "Thanks, Cammy, I really appreciate it." She choked out, reaching for the juice once again.

"Yeah, it's good to see you awake," Cammy picked at his nails casually. "Especially after what Willow did-" Cammy only realized his mistake after it happened. Sophia looked at him with a confused gaze.

"What exactly did Willow do?" Sophia asked with raised eyebrows. Cammy looked panicked for a moment before quickly changing the subject.

"I should go get Eddie. He'd uh. . . Like to see that you're awake, yeah I'm gonna go do that-"

Sophia looked at him sharply. "Cammy," She spoke warningly. Cammy shrunk slightly. "What did Willow do?" Sophia pondered for a moment before reaching a realization. "Now that I think about it, I haven't seen her since I've been in here. . . Which is odd considering she's our only doctor. . ."

She raised her eyebrows questioningly at him, and he seemed to panic. "I'm gonna go get Eddie," He repeated, slowly backing out of the room. "Don't do anything."

Sophia called after him, but he just shuffled into the hall hurriedly.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Eddie groaned and shoved the pillow off his face, standing tiredly on his feet. "What do you want," He mumbled, pulling the bedroom door open with a grunt. He was met with the shifting form of Cammy. "Cammy, it's too early for this-"

"Sophia's up," Eddie immediately snapped fully awake and rushed past the confused blonde. 

"Why didn't you tell me?" He shouted back from the end of the hallway. Cammy looked down the hall with a confused expression.

"I literally just did-" Eddie paid no attention to his protest and turned the corner to the medbay. Cammy shook his head and continued after him.

Eddie grinned widely when he saw Sophia in all her glory, glory being bandages, sunken eyes, messed hair, and a soft white shirt that lay off one of her bony shoulders. "It's good to see you up. I've missed your sarcasm." Sophia just continued to look at him with a perplexed face, brows knitted in concentration. "What's wrong?"