ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 丅ᕼᎥᖇ丅Ƴ-SᎥ᙭

𝓔𝓭𝓭𝓲𝓮? ✶༄ ‧₊˚

Sylvia sat baffled in the medbay after Leo and Eddie's brief explanation of what happened. "And you haven't seen Willow since?" Sylvia asked, Leo sighed and shook his head.

"Nope, she ran off and I can't even find her on the cams anywhere," Leo pondered for a second before pulling up the cams on the computer present in the medbay. "See!?" A split screen presented all the cameras on the entire 'Stargazer'.

Sylvia pondered for a moment before scrolling through the cams. "What the heck!?" She finally came across a completely blank screen. "Which room is this?" She asked, pointing a pinky finger at the blank screen, having the occasional glitch run across the camera.

"Uhh, the weapons room?" Leo asked, turning around to see Eddie asleep. He grinned lightly at the scene, Eddie was draped over Sophia, gripping her hand like a lifeline while snoring softly. Sylvia too turned around and softened at the sight, she motioned toward the door and Leo seemed to get the idea, leaving quietly into the halls.

Willow walked annoyedly around the room that quickly went from a safe haven to a prison in her boredom. "Let me out!" She shouted half-heartedly, pressing the screen on the wall repeatedly, but the door didn't budge.

"What the heck. . ." She mumbled under her breath, pushing at the door before pausing, and remembering it was a sliding door. She huffed annoyedly and dug her fingertips into the divet that the door slid into, trying to pry it out. "This is never gonna work." She sighed slumping down against the tinted white door, the only source of light in the room, almost as if all power had been entirely cut from it.

Wouldnt Sylvia or Leo or someone come looking for me by now? She thought, knowing the Watch Leaders had full access to all cameras in the entire ship. They should've found her by now, as it had been at least a half hour.

She sat, pondering as the minutes ticked by painfully slowly, she had tried to find other ways out besides the door. But the only vents were tightly lasered shut, there was no way she could get it off. She even tried prying it open using one of the many strange tools in the room, there were knives, swords, guns, hooks, and even strange missile-looking things.

What if Sophia's still alive? She wondered. She'd hate me if she ever found out what I did, why did I even do it!? She pulled at the roots of her hair in frustration, what had come over her. If she's still alive she'll never forgive me, I tried to kill her. . . KILL HER for crying out loud. She bolted up quickly and started pacing around the room.

"Let me out!" She whined, peeking through the minuscule peek hole in the door of the futuristic chamber. She didn't see anyone in the hallway, it was dimly lit and completely barren. She began to wonder out loud to herself. "Will they tell her what I did!? Oh my god, I hope she doesn't find out. . ." She breathed quietly. "Wouldnt they have found me already? They're cameras in literally every room, so what's up with this one. . ." Willow moved to the walls of the room, running her fingers over them to find some sort of camera or security device.

Alas, when she made it to the corner she found the camera, upon closer inspection she found it was broken. The glass over the front of the lens was shattered, with jagged pieces of glass lining the edge. She squinted inside and despite the darkness, she saw the entire camera was hollowed out. Just a tube of metal suspended from the ceiling.

"What the. . ." She tugged it gently off the ceiling and turned it around in her hands. "What is your secret. . . Gabriella Prives."

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Sophia was in a pit of darkness, thick like molasses, silence echoing throughout the never-ending abyss. She was standing in the center of it all, she peered around her. Failing to grasp any single thought besides the blackness.

"Hello?" She tried to speak, but it came out more like a muffled voice like she was plunged underwater. The darkness began to crumble away from her, looking like walls disintegrating before her eyes. She was met by a red-tinged light, seeping in through her seemingly closed eyelids. She was slowly becoming aware of how heavy her body felt.

She managed to regain a slight feeling in her fingers, moving them with great effort. She came to the realization that she was laying on soft sheets, a fluffy pillow beneath her head. Where am I? She thought to herself, moments and memories feeling all jumbled up.

Wait, the planet. . . I was taken? She wondered, gripping at the tendrils of memories that she could find. There was a vague thumping behind her eyes as she squeezed them shut tighter. She felt a warmth in her right hand and a slight prick in her left wrist.

There was something over her nose and she felt a soft t-shirt covering her. Much contrast to the space suit she had remembered wearing when she was taken. What did they do to me? She reflected, Pain. That's all she could remember, pain, cold, dark. . . lonely.

Her hand twitched, and she felt the warmth around her hand tighten ever so slightly. A muffled whisper, or at least she thought it was a whisper, sounded by her side. It sounded like it was miles away, it was barely heard through the thumping of her own heart in her ears.

She tested her voice, willing herself to make any noise at all. The only sound she could get out was a pained whimper from the back of her throat, only then realizing how dry it was. The form beside her seemed to lean in closer, talking slightly louder now. The voice seemed familiar but she couldn't quite put her finger on it.

Eddie was sitting by Sophia's bedside, he hadn't left ever since the incident with Willow, and he didn't want anything else to happen when he was gone. He had been staring into nothingness for the past half hour, but it was broken when he felt Sophia's fingers twitch in his hand.

He sat up immediately and leaned forward. "Sophia?" He asked, no response, as expected. He was about to lean back down when a broken whine was heard. He quickly gripped her hand tighter, brushing a soft strand of chestnut hair from her unusually pallid face. "Sophia, I need you to open your eyes for me? Can you do that, please. . ." He willed for her to at least blink, he needed to know that she was okay.

He watched intensively as she seemed to be battling with herself as if the effort of merely opening her eyes was too much of a strain. "Come on, please. . ." Suddenly, a miracle happened.

She slowly blinked her eyes open, shining in the dim light of the medbay as her eyelashes untangled themselves from each other. Her eyes were glazed over, unfocused as they swept across the room. Her gaze crossed over him before she seemed to come to a realization. She blinked a few times before connecting her chocolate eyes to his emerald ones.

She smiled slightly and whispered in a raspy voice. "Eddie,"